Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh for the love of skittles *RANT WITH CUSSING*

i'm ready to rip this fucking thing out myself, i am that fed up!!!!

another damn gallbladder attack and the fucking pain pills took an hour to kick in? BULLSHIT!

fuck this shit! never have i wanted to be cut open more than this moment. i don't even care about recovery anymore, this thing needs to come out so i can move the fuck on without worrying constantly when another attack is going to happen!

i don't need any smart ass remarks right now, so keep them to your damn self. i need to vent,  i don't even know what group i'm posting in, i'm that upset. so whatever group this is in, it was the open tab on my laptop, and i semi apologize

fuck you gallbladder. on monday, you're dead. finito. done. and i, personally, will be so fucking happy when it's over

/rant

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Replies (11-17):
metalhealthmom
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Fuck your gallbladder. It's an asshole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
martink
by Blogging Betty on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Try a heating pad draped over your side so it gets your front, side,and back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpinkone
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM

HIPPO mostly, but I've had two girlfriends with this problem and once they had theirs removed they were "mo betta."

Hope it gets better soon, hon.

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:28 PM

i have to be at the hospital at 5:30 monday morning. surgery will be at 7

AccidentalAdult
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I feel your pain. It sucks balls. I had mine removed after a year of pain. I was lucky in that way.

My dr. said it's actually VERY common for women to develop gall bladder issues after having a baby. Something about how quickly we gain and lose a relatively large amount of weight. (I gained 30 lbs and lost it all fairly quickly.)

megdm06
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I'm sorry :(

Oh and apology accepted :)  Lol jk

sunangel803
by Still Suspect on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM
It's horrible!! I developed gall bladder problems during my pregnancy, and got it removed about three months after my son was born. The attacks hurt worse than recovering from a c-section. The recovery from gall bladder surgery isnt too bad, just make sure you eat light, and avoid fatty/greasy food for awhile. Your body has to adjust to not having a gall bladder anymore. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN