Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you people listen to?

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 63 Replies
  • 797 Total Views
Music wise? Since I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy & paste a list of songs I texted to SO to download the other day. Enjoy the atrocity. Err...masterpiece. ;) (Song names first, then artist) Endlessly-Green River Oridinance, Kiss The Flag: The Widow-Parabelle, Through Glass-Stone Sour, Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol, Drops of Jupitar-Train, Meet Virgina-Train, 100 Years-Five For Fighting, Two Princes-Spin Doctors, Tonight Will Be The Night-Secondhand Serenade, Wonderwall-Oasis, Follow You Down-Gin Blossoms, She's so High-Tal Bachman, Big Machine-The Goo Goo Dolls, Hero-Skillet Lithium-Evanescence, Show Me What I'm Looking For-Carolina Liar, She's Love-Parachute, You're Going Down-Sick Puppies. Your turn, annnd go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Tool, Ani Difranci, Grateful Dead, Ben Harper, Puscifer, any nineties alternative or grunge (nirvana, toad the wet sprocket, pearl jam, wallflowers, etc) um . . . Depends on my mood for the most part.

I secretly listen to Avril Lavigne sometimes. Shhhh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I love Ani!!!! You are awesome! <3

Gravel is one of my all time faves.

Quoting epoh:

Tool, Ani Difranci, Grateful Dead, Ben Harper, Puscifer, any nineties alternative or grunge (nirvana, toad the wet sprocket, pearl jam, wallflowers, etc) um . . . Depends on my mood for the most part.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Do I have to pick a favorite? Lol

Not So Soft. That was one of the first albums I bought. I recently got Up Up Up Up Up Up and I really like that too. :)

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

I love Ani!!!! You are awesome! <3

Gravel is one of my all time faves.

Quoting epoh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hhe I totally have a crush on Ani. She is so awesome. Brings out the lesbian in anyone. ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpinkone
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I suspect your lesbian is constantly screaming, "let me out!"

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

Hhe I totally have a crush on Ani. She is so awesome. Brings out the lesbian in anyone. ;-)

pauliewogmamma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Yours too??? ;-)

Quoting yourpinkone:

I suspect your lesbian is constantly screaming, "let me out!"

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TraceyMR
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Country from  the 90s and 2000s, rock, classic stuff from the fifties through the seventies, a few songs from the eighties. I detest rap, gospel, Christian rock, and the country/pop crap they call country today.

yourpinkone
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:34 PM

in my husband's dreams.

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

Yours too??? ;-)

pauliewogmamma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM
And mine. ;-)

Haha

Quoting yourpinkone:

in my husband's dreams.

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

Yours too??? ;-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PartyCrasher-
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Oh definitely pearl jam, nirvana and wallflowers here too. I don't know who Ani is! =O

Quoting epoh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)