Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you people listen to?

Music wise? Since I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy & paste a list of songs I texted to SO to download the other day. Enjoy the atrocity. Err...masterpiece. ;) (Song names first, then artist) Endlessly-Green River Oridinance, Kiss The Flag: The Widow-Parabelle, Through Glass-Stone Sour, Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol, Drops of Jupitar-Train, Meet Virgina-Train, 100 Years-Five For Fighting, Two Princes-Spin Doctors, Tonight Will Be The Night-Secondhand Serenade, Wonderwall-Oasis, Follow You Down-Gin Blossoms, She's so High-Tal Bachman, Big Machine-The Goo Goo Dolls, Hero-Skillet Lithium-Evanescence, Show Me What I'm Looking For-Carolina Liar, She's Love-Parachute, You're Going Down-Sick Puppies. Your turn, annnd go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
epoh
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Told ya. Lmao

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Lol! So, pretty sure the first video I clicked on had two chics kissing. Ironic. And her one song makes me think of Alanis Morrisette.

Quoting epoh:

Yeah, once you check her out I can assure you you'll check her out in other ways too. Lol

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

I shall go check her out now. But not like pauliewog does. ;)

Quoting epoh:

Go listen! She has such a huge variety of music. She's quite political as well. She has her own record label, Righteous Babe. :)

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Oh definitely pearl jam, nirvana and wallflowers here too. I don't know who Ani is! =O

Quoting epoh:

Tool, Ani Difranci, Grateful Dead, Ben Harper, Puscifer, any nineties alternative or grunge (nirvana, toad the wet sprocket, pearl jam, wallflowers, etc) um . . . Depends on my mood for the most part.

I secretly listen to Avril Lavigne sometimes. Shhhh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PartyCrasher-
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM
This kinda sounds like my fiances taste. And I'm pretty sure creedance clearwater is one he likes or something really similar. I love that you said Weird Al, my uncle had a dvd with him singing all his songs and the videos to go with it. So funny. But I'm amused easily. Oh, and three doors down. No one ever believes me but my best friend from high-school is related to the guitarist Chris or w/e his name is. Got to go on the tour bus once, and backstage twice. Good times.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Ok...a few more...Pearl Jam, Zager & Evans Band, Charlie Daniels Band, Zac Brown Band, Craig Morgan, George Strait, Def Leapord, Weird Al, Diana Ross, Eric Church, Eric Carmen, Harry Belafonte, Dirks Bentley, John Lennon, Techno Syndrome, Temptations, The Judds, Sugarland, Three Doors Down, Creedance Clearwater...I think you get the idea. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by Still Suspect on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Thats awesome! It would be really cool to be able to go on tour with a well known band like that. :) My favorite Weird Al song is The Devil Went To Jamaica. I downloaded it on my phone and had DH's family laughing their asses off. I also like Cledus T. Judd. He's hilarious.

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

This kinda sounds like my fiances taste. And I'm pretty sure creedance clearwater is one he likes or something really similar. I love that you said Weird Al, my uncle had a dvd with him singing all his songs and the videos to go with it. So funny. But I'm amused easily. Oh, and three doors down. No one ever believes me but my best friend from high-school is related to the guitarist Chris or w/e his name is. Got to go on the tour bus once, and backstage twice. Good times.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Ok...a few more...Pearl Jam, Zager & Evans Band, Charlie Daniels Band, Zac Brown Band, Craig Morgan, George Strait, Def Leapord, Weird Al, Diana Ross, Eric Church, Eric Carmen, Harry Belafonte, Dirks Bentley, John Lennon, Techno Syndrome, Temptations, The Judds, Sugarland, Three Doors Down, Creedance Clearwater...I think you get the idea. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PartyCrasher-
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Oh lol we didn't get to go on tour, sorry should've clarified, just on the bus! Haha. Ahaha I like those songs too, they really are funny!

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Thats awesome! It would be really cool to be able to go on tour with a well known band like that. :) My favorite Weird Al song is The Devil Went To Jamaica. I downloaded it on my phone and had DH's family laughing their asses off. I also like Cledus T. Judd. He's hilarious.

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:05 PM

My second cousins husbands cousin is the drummer in the band Lit. Remember them? HAHA. I was never a fan, but my other cousin was and she got to go backstage and meet the guys and do that whole thing. =) So, I believe you.

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

LadyFreeRider
by Still Suspect on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Oh crap! I re-read. You did clarify. My brain just isnt workin right tonight. Must be the lack of alcoholic beverages ;-)

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Oh lol we didn't get to go on tour, sorry should've clarified, just on the bus! Haha. Ahaha I like those songs too, they really are funny!

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PartyCrasher-
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Yes yes I do! I may be jealous. Just a teeny tiny bit. Because besides three doors down the last well before them "famous" person I got to meet was Nick Carter's sister Leslie.

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

My second cousins husbands cousin is the drummer in the band Lit. Remember them? HAHA. I was never a fan, but my other cousin was and she got to go backstage and meet the guys and do that whole thing. =) So, I believe you.

Quoting -PartyCrasher-:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iron_Beauty
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My itunes favorites. XD

metalhealthmom
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Dave Matthews Band
And heavy metal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mustachio
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I'm going to cop to something that few people know about me.

Hello, my name is Jen and I am an opera-holic.

I listen to a bunch of different genres but LOVE classical music and opera.

Oddly enough, my other super-fave is trip-hop. I love Cee-Lo all the way back to Goodie Mob. I have a secret fetish for 90s hiphop and I sing 69 boyz to Tot all the time- she dances like crazy. I like Daft Punk, Danger Mouse, Led Zeppelin, CCR, Three Dog Night, Pink Floyd, Louis Armstrong (love his version of La Vie en Rose), Dredg, Spoonfed Tribe.... The list goes on and on. I like a strange mix.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)