Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

brag with me!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 219 Total Views
2 moms liked this

i want to brag, so i'm inviting everyone to do it with me. feel free to brag about your dh/so, pet or any other family member as well.

i took my kids to their first day of an 'instructional' 7wk t-ball class. their behavior was awesome - they were so cooperative and focused and they really had a blast and learned a lot. then i took them over to family day at the Y for a couple of hours, where they behaved like perfect angels as well. i love days like this, when i can really enjoy what we're doing together rather than spend all of my energy keeping them in line.

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TwistedPclips
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Aww, wtg for your kids!!!  

I got my kitchen pantry super organized today and accomplished a bunch of other crap I've been needing to do all week.

DarksMama
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:16 PM

We've managed to the bare minimum today. It were good.

tonesofhome
by ASSBANDS! on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:20 PM

my dd started standing unsupported, other than that, not much to brag about, feeling down in the dumps lately. i am supposed to be being patient, which i suck at, just cant seem to get out of this funk. 

ShaiC
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I have one lol. Boo has been potty accident free for three days and we just started potty training last week. Now noggin on the other hand is far too concerned with his balls to potty lol. One day I shall not have to buy diapers and not have to wipe asses lol. Oh well at least one is getting it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Awww I'm glad your tball went well.  Mine was in the paper for doing a good deed!!!  I was very proud of him.

Cordysmommy
by Sketchmo on May. 2, 2012 at 12:17 AM

My little man has only been with us a couple weeks and I had no idea how a haircut would go.  I was very worried considering how he is about some other things, but he was amazing.  He only fussed once and only for about 20 seconds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN