Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insanity! Repunzel!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

Got my Insanity DVD's!  'Bout to get my skinny on!

How's your program going?

Notice of Fair Use: this comment may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In such a case, this material is made available in this comment for the advancement of journalism, education, comments, criticism, human rights and research and it is protected under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. Section 107.

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
repunzel17
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM

It's going... I lose a little then I gain a little back then I lose a bit more and gain a couple back. I'm trying to find a way to get my body to stop the shuffle and be a little more consistent. 

I've never done insanity, I'm not sure if I could keep up with it. While I can run a mile and put my body under some stress, I don't know if I have the stamina for insanity.  Good luck!

yourpinkone
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM
So. Day 2. I suck. I made it through a little more than half of the video. I was able to do the fit test yesterday just fine, and ran last night, too. But today? Holy. Shit. Insanity. No punks allowed.

I'm OK now, but that KICKED MY ASS. I'll probably try it again later, or maybe I'll just go run, but... Holy. Shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
repunzel17
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Ah, man. I think I'll stick to the shred for now... Jillian kicks my butt with that. One day I will give insanity a go. 

yourpinkone
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Missed Day 3 yesterday bc we were driving to visit the honey... just caught up with it.  I'm numb all over.  Holy shit.

pinkdaisy8864
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Let me know how that goes. I want to be skinny.

yourpinkone
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

there's no way you won't get skinny doing this.  I can barely get through it, much less keep up or not stop to catch my breath.  It's out of control.  I can run 2 miles without breaking a sweat, and this kicks my ass.  I'm sweating buckets by the end of the warm-up.  I have muscles burning in my calves that I didn't even know I had.  Seriously.  I want to lose about 30 more pounds, I've already lost 10.  So I'm doing this, running in the evenings and eating really well.  I also cut out diet soda, which was really hard.  Anytime you wanna chat about it, let me know.

Quoting pinkdaisy8864:

Let me know how that goes. I want to be skinny.

Notice of Fair Use: this comment may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In such a case, this material is made available in this comment for the advancement of journalism, education, comments, criticism, human rights and research and it is protected under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. Section 107.

yourpinkone
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Day 4 down.  Today was really easy because it was mostly stretching.  I still sweat a lot though.

Getting my skinny on.  I know it's a cliche', but it's making me feel so much better physically and emotionally.  Join me, ladies!

yourpinkone
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Day 5 was yesterday, today is my rest day.  My hamstrings are killing me, and my forearms from doing push-ups, which I haven't done since highschool.  But I'm down two more pounds this week, so it's working.

2TsMoMmY24
by I saw your panties! on May. 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I have always wondered about insanity. I have the 300 day shred. I need to start it again. I am so tired of my flabby tummy and back fat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monique76
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Insanity is insane, I love it.. Lol, try p90x the first one.. I started with that first and like it better, however Shaun t is pretty nice to look at..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)