Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got my Insanity DVD's!  'Bout to get my skinny on!

How's your program going?

Notice of Fair Use: this comment may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In such a case, this material is made available in this comment for the advancement of journalism, education, comments, criticism, human rights and research and it is protected under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. Section 107.

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Replies (11-13):
yourpinkone
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM

yeah he is.

I want to do p90x, but I'm training to do the Tough Mudder so I need to build up my cardio first.

Quoting monique76:

Insanity is insane, I love it.. Lol, try p90x the first one.. I started with that first and like it better, however Shaun t is pretty nice to look at..

Notice of Fair Use: this comment may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In such a case, this material is made available in this comment for the advancement of journalism, education, comments, criticism, human rights and research and it is protected under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. Section 107.

yourpinkone
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Day 7.  I couldn't finish it.  Oh my God.  So fucking hard.  I quit with 8 minutes left.

yourpinkone
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Day 8.  It's getting harder.  Not because the workouts are getting harder, but because I'm tearing my muscles down so much, it's making it harder and harder to keep up.  I found myself slowing down and resting more and more today.  I still feel good though, and I'm not quitting yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)