Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, I guess its not that lazy if I'm cooking right? Anyone have any easy, delicious, recipes they would like to share? I usually look on pinterest for recipes, but haven't been on there in a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (11-14):
bluespagan
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Layered taco salad

Basically take everything you like in tacos and cook it up and put it in a casserole dish. 

I take and layer Refried beans, hamburger cooked in taco seasoning, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion.  Layer it up and serve it with Tostito scoops.

12345abcde54321
by I ♡ Apples on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM

tonight's lazy meal is american chop suey with salad. i brown ground beef, add in some frozen peppers and onions, mix it in with a jar of sauce and a bunch of cooked macaroni.

MommyVC
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I recently did a piece on a bunch of things you can do with ham.  Most of them are super easy!
http://determinedmomma.com/2012/04/what-to-do-with-leftover-easter-ham.html  

DoubleTap
by Sketchmo on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM

My current favourite:

Chuck six eggs in a baking dish, give 'em a quick mix. Add a hand full of chopped up ham and a hand full of shredded cheese. If you want to be healthy about it you can add some puree vegetables, a vegetable powder or chop up some tomatos, onions and spinach. Throw the baking dish in the oven at moderately hot and take it out when you can stick a knife in it and it comes out clean :o)

Easiest ommlette EVER. Then add toast and the hungry savages can eat :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)