Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, I guess its not that lazy if I'm cooking right? Anyone have any easy, delicious, recipes they would like to share? I usually look on pinterest for recipes, but haven't been on there in a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (11-14):
bluespagan
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Layered taco salad

Basically take everything you like in tacos and cook it up and put it in a casserole dish. 

I take and layer Refried beans, hamburger cooked in taco seasoning, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion.  Layer it up and serve it with Tostito scoops.

12345abcde54321
by French Maid on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM

tonight's lazy meal is american chop suey with salad. i brown ground beef, add in some frozen peppers and onions, mix it in with a jar of sauce and a bunch of cooked macaroni.

MommyVC
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I recently did a piece on a bunch of things you can do with ham.  Most of them are super easy!
http://determinedmomma.com/2012/04/what-to-do-with-leftover-easter-ham.html  

DoubleTap
by Sketchmo on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM

My current favourite:

Chuck six eggs in a baking dish, give 'em a quick mix. Add a hand full of chopped up ham and a hand full of shredded cheese. If you want to be healthy about it you can add some puree vegetables, a vegetable powder or chop up some tomatos, onions and spinach. Throw the baking dish in the oven at moderately hot and take it out when you can stick a knife in it and it comes out clean :o)

Easiest ommlette EVER. Then add toast and the hungry savages can eat :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN