Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today I am a bad mom because...

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

I had an exam in my online class.  There is a time limit on the exam, and it can only be taken between 8am and 5pm.  After cramming for most of the afternoon, I just finished about ten minutes ago.  I told DS this morning he might need to go to latchkey (or extended day as they would rather us call it...) so I could take this test.  Well, I finished up the test about fifteen minutes after his school let out.  But I haven't gone to get him yet.  He loves latchkey, DD is still napping, and, well, frankly I'm enjoying the quiet for a bit.

Have you been a "bad" mom today?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel20
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM

yes i've been laying down all day, letting my mom take care of my dd

Fistandantalus
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Today I am a bad mom because I wasted the baby's long nap here on CM instead of sorting out clothing like I should have been doing.

Meh.

AccidentalAdult
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Today I'm a bad mom because I'm ordering pizza for dinner instead of cooking a healthy, well-balanced meal.

Fuck it. I want pizza.

SeamusNBaby
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Bwahaha! I was coming in to say that today I am a bad Mom because I made my kid eat McDonald's because I wanted a hot fudge sundae. Turns out, the fucking ice cream machine wasn't working, so we ate clown shit for NOTHING! GAHHHHH!!!

Quoting AccidentalAdult:

Today I'm a bad mom because I'm ordering pizza for dinner instead of cooking a healthy, well-balanced meal.

Fuck it. I want pizza.

PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too. Tonight is the one night this week we aren't at the ballpark, I feel like relaxing with the boys, not cooking. Pizza it is!

Quoting AccidentalAdult:

Fuck it. I want pizza.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccidentalAdult
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

LMAO Damn them and their broken ice cream machine!

Quoting SeamusNBaby:

Bwahaha! I was coming in to say that today I am a bad Mom because I made my kid eat McDonald's because I wanted a hot fudge sundae. Turns out, the fucking ice cream machine wasn't working, so we ate clown shit for NOTHING! GAHHHHH!!!

Quoting AccidentalAdult:

Fuck it. I want pizza.

DarksMama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

DD is going to eat one of those Chef Boyardee microwave cups of pasta with some fruit cup and milk for dinner. She's got no back teeth yet, so pizza is pointless for her, but I am NOT cooking tonight. I just have to decide if she's getting raviolis or shells and meatballs in marinara. LOL

LostInPlace
by Found In Space on May. 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Lol, shit, I guess I'm a doubly bad mom today - I just called DH and suggested KFC for dinner. They have $1.99 chicken fried steak meals (steak, potatoes, slaw and a biscuit) on Wednesdays here and I don't feel like cooking either!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TraceyMR
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM

my child is being fussy and will not stop climbing up the back of the sofa to sit and bang against the big bay window, so instead of letting he rbe happy and risk breaking plate glass, she is playing in her crib.

yourpinkone
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I've screamed, "you stupid motherfucker," at some stranger on the highway at least three times today with my kids in the backseat. Currently sitting at a dead stop somewhere between Corpus Christi and Karnes City. Somebody bump that gong thread for me, bc I'm getting some TONIGHT! (insert fist pump gif)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)