Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the same afternoon I post..

Posted by   + Show Post

about how my husband and  have a vanilla marriage, I get invited to an alternative lifestyle group. :-) I haven't gone, I venture out rarely from my few groups but I thought it was a funny coincidence.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Replies (31-33):
bluespagan
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Just to break up the fight between Elliptica and Fist (PS yeah Fist you won that arguement with this quote, "How do you manage to find your way into your bra and panties every day all by yourself?" Can I borrow that?)

I have a pretty vanilla marriage.  I want to spice it up but DH doesn't seem interested *sigh*

eliptica24
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM

no, like the drugs you are on. when i write its my style of writing that people cant understand. with you, you just put out the most random shit.

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Quoting eliptica24:

pretty simple. btw, how high are you?

M IQ, you mean?  That's really high.  Or perhaps you meant my self-esteem?  That's high as well. 

I can always be sober, but you will never be smart.

eliptica24
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM

uh, that was a fight?

Quoting bluespagan:

Just to break up the fight between Elliptica and Fist (PS yeah Fist you won that arguement with this quote, "How do you manage to find your way into your bra and panties every day all by yourself?" Can I borrow that?)

I have a pretty vanilla marriage.  I want to spice it up but DH doesn't seem interested *sigh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)