Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Sigh* This sucks.

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 376 Total Views

So, I went back to pole class for the first time in 6 weeks. I did ok, considering. My hands were still strong, but my calluses were gone, so of course, I blistered. Now I'm sore as shit. Saw it coming, but don't have to like it. LOL I've been stretching. OW. lol

And now, DD wants to be held every minute that I'm sitting down, which I love, but it gets awkward at times. I put her down for her usual nap, after a bottle of milk, and she's standing in her crib for the last 5 mins of so, staring at the monitor camera, and howling at the top of her lungs. I know she's teething again, but none of the remedies are doing anything for it. She's just clingy today. Poor kid. If she doesnt's ettle in the next 5 mins, then I'll have to go get her, and probably have to wear her in her carrier for awhile. She's going to be a disaster if she doesn't get a nap today. And I hate early bedtimes, because that just means earlier wake up in the AM and that throws her whole schedule off for DAYS at a time. Poor baby...it's not even front teeth of any kind...it's the set just past the lower 'fangs'. A larger set, and she's getting both at once. along with one of her lower teeth that sits just in front of the fang. Her gums look like hell. I think some otter pops might be in order here. She gnaws hell out of those when her gums hurt.

Lilypie - (MfHt)
wedding websites

by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvcloudydays
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Pics or it didn't happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Master_Debater
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM
:( Idk how you feel about homeopathic stuff or if you've tried it, but have you tried teething tablets?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeamusNBaby
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Tits or GTFO.

LOL

Quoting luvcloudydays:

Pics or it didn't happen

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on May. 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Ugh, I am so glad we're over the teething stage, it sucks to have a baby you know is in pain, and not being able to help.  Good luck!!

DarksMama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Pics of what?

luvcloudydays
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Pole class?

Quoting DarksMama:

Pics of what?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvcloudydays
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Lol "pole"

Oh that rhymes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Poor girl.  Teething sucks.

DarksMama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have performance shots/vid but classes aren't photo'd.

luvcloudydays
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG YES

FAP FAP FAP

Quoting DarksMama:

I have performance shots/vid but classes aren't photo'd.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)