Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So you like me now...right?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok now be honest with me.  Am I really as bad as BHB made me look?  I mean you all like me right lol

group hug

Holy fuck I am bored lol.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
juicebox.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh come on... Her first line in there she told me to die in a house fire. I didn't start shit. I will finish it tho.

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

What drama?  I'm pretty under the radar.  I try to stay outta things, keep the peace and all that.

Hahahaha. You are so full of shit. You tried to start drama the very instant shanny entered the chat room last night. When she didn't bite, you tried at least two more times.

Come on juice, admit the drama you try to start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Which btw is weak, if you're sitting at your sleeze ball pay by the hour hotel front desk plucking your already over tweezed eyebrows while telling ppl to die over the internet, makes you a weak ass pussy bitch.  It just does.  Weak ass fraggle that she is.

Quoting juicebox.:

Oh come on... Her first line in there she told me to die in a house fire. I didn't start shit. I will finish it tho.

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

What drama?  I'm pretty under the radar.  I try to stay outta things, keep the peace and all that.

Hahahaha. You are so full of shit. You tried to start drama the very instant shanny entered the chat room last night. When she didn't bite, you tried at least two more times.

MissMysteriouss
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM
I like you Blue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNDsM
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM
I like you too, you seem scarily normal compared to some of the ladies we've met on here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by Still Suspect on May. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

LMAO @ fraggle... is that an insult? Also...What, exactly, is wrong with a pay by the hour front desk job? My mom worked a job like that my entire life to support us. It's called working class. We can't all lay in bed pretending to be sick like you do.

BTW, You should definitely learn the word class & I'm not talking about going to school.

Quoting juicebox.:

Which btw is weak, if you're sitting at your sleeze ball pay by the hour hotel front desk plucking your already over tweezed eyebrows while telling ppl to die over the internet, makes you a weak ass pussy bitch.  It just does.  Weak ass fraggle that she is.

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

juicebox.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Yeah.......... likewise. Take your own advice?  You don't think much, do you.....

Quoting .MommyEast.:

LMAO @ fraggle... is that an insult? Also...What, exactly, is wrong with a pay by the hour front desk job? My mom worked a job like that my entire life to support us. It's called working class. We can't all lay in bed pretending to be sick like you do.

BTW, You should definitely learn the word class & I'm not talking about going to school.

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

MissMysteriouss
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Haha, this was my thought exactly.

Quoting MNDsM:

I like you too, you seem scarily normal compared to some of the ladies we've met on here!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by Still Suspect on May. 5, 2012 at 6:07 PM

You make no sense. I didn't tell you to die, I just don't believe you're actually sick or dying. Why do you avoid the actual question & go for some kind of lame ass insult? If you're sick then the drama must keep you alive, you're always on here spouting your bullshit.

Quoting juicebox.:

Yeah.......... likewise. Take your own advice?  You don't think much, do you.....

Quoting .MommyEast.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

juicebox.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I uh....didn't really insult you, did I.  Not on the level you went down too anyway, all while defending someone telling others they should die, all big badass behind the computer screen.  Thats high class right there.  Good on you for setting the example of your point, nicely done.  Who the fuck are you anyway? 

Quoting .MommyEast.:

You make no sense. I didn't tell you to die, I just don't believe you're actually sick or dying. Why do you avoid the actual question & go for some kind of lame ass insult? If you're sick then the drama must keep you alive, you're always on here spouting your bullshit.

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting .MommyEast.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

.MommyEast.
by Still Suspect on May. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I'm such a badass. Yeah, that's me. You stoop to picking on her eyebrows & her job... no, you didn't insult me or her. Like I said, it was a lame ass attempt. You probably don't know me since I'm not on this site 24/7 like yourself. If you're dying as you imply, you would think you'd get out & live a little.

Quoting juicebox.:

I uh....didn't really insult you, did I.  Not on the level you went down too anyway, all while defending someone telling others they should die, all big badass behind the computer screen.  Thats high class right there.  Good on you for setting the example of your point, nicely done.  Who the fuck are you anyway? 

Quoting .MommyEast.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting .MommyEast.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting juicebox.:

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting juicebox.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)