Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were a lesbian (OR if you are) Plus Bonus Question

Posted by   + Show Post

Which lesbian celeb would you bang?  

I would totally bang Ellen.  lol.  I bet she cracks stupid jokes in bed though, like Robin Williams.  

Ok, so who do you think would be awkward in bed, I think it would be Robin Williams.  I can picture him making squeaking noises and making weird jokes.  I also read that he has the herp.  Don't bang Robin Williams if you're looking for a good time.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Replies (31-36):
nsanti
by Sketchmo on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I think steve martin or chevy chase would be a riot in bed---not to mention jim carey---could you see him dressed as 'the mask'?---lol   not sure which lez i'd do---don't know too many celebs--and the ones i'm familiar with are scarey---lol

pinkdaisy8864
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Lindsay Lohan. She's crazy, and I bet she's a freak in bed.

FireInTheOcean
by Still Suspect on Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Ok, now that I've fully gotten over that post I can actually answer.

Lesbian celeb - I'll go with Michelle Rodriguez. I bet she'd be super kinky. She always plays badass bitches.

Awkward in bed? Probably Gary Busey. What a fucking weirdo. I'd just want to get away from him.
ShannyLouisiany
by my pretty on Jun. 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
lmao all it would take to kill me of sheer fright would be one of Gary Busey's "smiles." he is more than awkward. he's a key ingredient to a recipe for night terrors. lol

Quoting FireInTheOcean:

Ok, now that I've fully gotten over that post I can actually answer.

Lesbian celeb - I'll go with Michelle Rodriguez. I bet she'd be super kinky. She always plays badass bitches.

Awkward in bed? Probably Gary Busey. What a fucking weirdo. I'd just want to get away from him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

OMG LOL Gary Busey, that's scary!!!

luvcloudydays
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I don't know many lesbian celebs.

Btw, Robin Williams is hella chill in person. Met him with my dad at a computer convention when I was younger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)