Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VOTE! New chef pants... Update

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Fun or formal?

Options:

CUPCAKES!!! You work in a bakery, for Pete's sake. (Who is Pete, anyway?)

Chalkstripe. It's more practical and versatile.

They're both ugly patterns!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

New pants! (yay!)

Which pair should I get? I work in a bakery/sandwich shop but do have to do some formal functions. I have a plain black pair right now that would do for that.

A.

B.

So, I know some of you girls think the chalkstripe looks 'gangster' (lol), but it is a classic look in the kitchen and I chickened out on the fun cupcakes. I'm going to buy another pair to celebrate getting back into single digits soon (I hope), and I'll do fun, then. The events we cater are fine dining, usually, and it can't hurt to err on the conservative side. Thanks for all the feedback!

by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Replies (41-50):
Mustachio
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Take 2, I look much better from the back.

Mustachio
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Mustachio:

Quoting MNDsM:

Oh yeah, no pants! Can't you just wear a long apron and some fancy undies and go pantsless? lol

Okay, I tried on just the apron and had DH take a pic. A little something like this, perhaps? Excuse my hair, I just got back from a celebrity stylist and she always does this weird tousled look.

C'mon, NUTHIN'?! I had to wade through pages of naked apron ladies on Google to find this gem.

TraceyMR
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I like the grain because I can imagine they would hide some flour on your pants and color safe bleach would help with icing stains.

TraceyMR
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:55 PM

And now I will go read the thread.

yourpinkone
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I like the pink ones.

juicebox.
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Ummmm..........I liked the cupcakes?

Quoting pinkdaisy8864:

That would be St. Peter from the Bible.
Why is he so special? Well, according to the good book, he was one of the Twelve Apostles, chosen by Jesus as one of his first disciples.
Peter was an extremely important figure within the early Christian community.
Here's a little fun tid bit of information for you, he journeyed all across the holy lands spreading to word of God, when he got to Rome in the year 64 AD, the Romans decided to crucify him for being in that new religious cult called Christianity. He didn't think himself as being worthy enough to be killed the same way as Jesus so they flipped the crucifix upside down and crucified him upside down.

pinkdaisy8864
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:41 PM
What happened in this post?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on May. 16, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I'm lol'ing at the fact that there is an update.  Don't get me wrong, I' glad you decided on a pair of ugly work pants, but it's still funny.  BTW I think you should reconsider the camo capri's! 

Mustachio
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Quoting GoRed:

I'm lol'ing at the fact that there is an update.  Don't get me wrong, I' glad you decided on a pair of ugly work pants, but it's still funny.  BTW I think you should reconsider the camo capri's! 

I will reconsider nothing of the sort! Hey, 25 people voted, I figured someone was invested... LOL.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on May. 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM

How dare you not take my fashion advice.  I will NEVER comment on any of your fashion threads again.  If I do, it will to tell you to buy those very fashionable camo capris. 

Quoting Mustachio:

Quoting GoRed:

I will reconsider nothing of the sort! Hey, 25 people voted, I figured someone was invested... LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)