Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dude, it's call a VASECTOMY...

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

Desmond Hatchett (YouTube)

And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on May. 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Ya know...any woman that would fuck this dude..is just as fucking stupid..more so actually

LostInPlace
by Found In Space on May. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM

This is true.  Although, it's possible he lied about the kids, right?  Of course, now his face is all over national media so they don't have that excuse anymore. 

I wonder if he's ever been on Maury... 

Quoting Rileyscute:

Ya know...any woman that would fuck this dude..is just as fucking stupid..more so actually

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on May. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM

That might be true if there were 30 different baby mamas..but there are 11..the article stated he had 4 in one year twice..his dick can't be that damn great..

I stand by the women need their asses sterilized as well

Quoting LostInPlace:

This is true.  Although, it's possible he lied about the kids, right?  Of course, now his face is all over national media so they don't have that excuse anymore. 

I wonder if he's ever been on Maury... 

Quoting Rileyscute:

tifferie
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Its just as much the women's fault. They keep letting the asshole get them pregnant. Damn how would you like to be the bitch getting $1.49 in child support?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNDsM
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Haha! A $1.49 a month for child support? "Here you go son, go buy yourself your monthly big gulp from your daddy."

And maybe if he worked as much as he fucked, he'd be able to afford them all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Please, what is the incentive to work? You know as soon as he gets a raise, some baby momma is taking him back to court. Dumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraceHudson
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Haha

waterlily1989
by Moistened Bent on May. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

ya know a condom would do wonders. 

Sad is that some dumb bitch will seek his nasty ass out to get her ass pregnant since he is a sure thing to knock you up. I can see him on maury with one of those little ass 15yo that fuck everyone to try to get preggo, denying her baby.

GROSSSSSSSS I wonder how many diseases he has lol

LostInPlace
by Found In Space on May. 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Bwahahahaha.

Yes, I missed that - they are just as stupid then. Seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpinkone
by on May. 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)