Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ive been lucky to be blessed in the tush dept, and I passed the ass genes to my daughter. We were walking home and some nasty fuck says to be, be careful with that baby and her donk its gonna get her in trouble. Then preceded to sing she got it from her mama to me. I was disgusted, who notices a 2yo ass, nasty fuck. I think in my rage induced yelling I threatened to castrate him, call to catch a predator, and slice him with my grandmothers machete. What is wrong with people, I feel gross now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (11-17):
yourpinkone
by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I couldn't even finish reading that.  

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY on May. 24, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Precisely the reason I can count on 2 fingers the amount of times I have been in Harlem and I have been in NYC almost 30 years, lol

Quoting ShaiC:

Ugh I fucking hate living in Harlem, its like child molester central. Look up the map and sex offenders are here by the truckload. If I didn't hate grass so much I would move to some backwoods place lol.

bluespagan
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:46 PM

holy fuck.  I would have given him more than a verbal lashing.

Mustachio
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Cut.a.bitch.

ShaiC
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM
There is a reason rent is cheaper here. Hopefully if I stay in nyc I'll move out of here. I'm digging park slope something fierce lol. Where in the city are you.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY on May. 24, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Actually I lived in Queens all this time until last fall and I moved to SouthHampton (about 2 hours away now) 

Quoting ShaiC:

There is a reason rent is cheaper here. Hopefully if I stay in nyc I'll move out of here. I'm digging park slope something fierce lol. Where in the city are you.

Quoting Sassy762:

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on May. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM

EW, what a fucking psycho!!!  I'm glad you flipped out on him.  That's disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)