Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Constant Multitasking?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

I can't think of one time during the day where I'm only doing one thing, besides when I'm sleeping.  Right now I'm watching tv and posting/reading CM. That's just one example, but it's all day.  I never just sit and do one thing, I can't.  Do you?

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aprilphs13
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Not normally. Unless it's after 9:00 then i'm just on the computer for a little while with no worries!

mac.sauce
by Still Suspect on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:15 PM
I am normally multitasking all day, its the only way to get anything accomplished with my little nugget around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM
It's the only way I function.
Tashina12
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Same here, I'm almost always multitasking..
laineysmum
by drag queen wanna-be on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I can sit and read a book for hours. I mean... hours. Not moving or getting up or checking my phone or doing anything else. It is a sickness. By far the biggest drawback of having kids is that I can't do that much anymore (except after bedtime.. DH knows not to fuck with momma when she's ass-deep in the Mists of Avalon.)

yourpinkone
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM

LOVED the Mists of Avalon, and I fucking hate anything fantasy.  

I sit in the bathtub and read for hours.  I will drain and refill the bathtub six times.  I come out like a prune from head to toe, but I fucking love it.

Quoting laineysmum:

I can sit and read a book for hours. I mean... hours. Not moving or getting up or checking my phone or doing anything else. It is a sickness. By far the biggest drawback of having kids is that I can't do that much anymore (except after bedtime.. DH knows not to fuck with momma when she's ass-deep in the Mists of Avalon.)

yourpinkone
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM

also, I'd like to say I'm multi-tasking right now.

I'm drinking a cup of coffee, fucking around on the internet AND procrastinating.  All at the same time.

mamapolarbear
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I think all parents are multi-taskers, mothers especially.

MissMysteriouss
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I wish I could. I don't have the attention span to sit for 5 minutes. I never read, I rarely watch movies, ect. I get antsy and need to be doing something all the time.

Quoting laineysmum:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)