Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why hello

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 416 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Sorry had to C&P so I could read the names.. what's the relevance? Who am I gasping over?

Master_Debater
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM
no one lol. I'm just trying to get the lurkers to talk. Lol

Quoting laineysmum:

Sorry had to C&P so I could read the names.. what's the relevance? Who am I gasping over?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilphs13
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I'm sort of scared over all these newbs! :( I don't like all the stalking going around. 

CStymiest
by Still Suspect on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I'm a lurker from BHB, and I have no idea WTH is going on around here. I've been reading all the drama threads trying to piece it all together. Still getting used to this format, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Also get used to the fact that I can call you a smelly worthless toothless bitch who is obviously lying about your life in the trolliest of ways, and TITS or GTFO!

(Just kidding about the whole smely worthless trolly bit, but just try to report that! See who gives a fuck! Muahahahahahhaaaaaa!!) 

Quoting CStymiest:

I'm a lurker from BHB, and I have no idea WTH is going on around here. I've been reading all the drama threads trying to piece it all together. Still getting used to this format, too.

“My goal is to always come from a place of love ...but sometimes you just have to break it down for a motherfucker." ~RuPaul

laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Also, really, do show us your tits. 

“My goal is to always come from a place of love ...but sometimes you just have to break it down for a motherfucker." ~RuPaul

DarksMama
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM

NEWBS! Front and center!

Now...

TITS of GTFO

yourpinkone
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you're still this funny after you push that baby out. I lerve you.

Quoting laineysmum:

Also get used to the fact that I can call you a smelly worthless toothless bitch who is obviously lying about your life in the trolliest of ways, and TITS or GTFO!

(Just kidding about the whole smely worthless trolly bit, but just try to report that! See who gives a fuck! Muahahahahahhaaaaaa!!) 

Quoting CStymiest:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CStymiest
by Still Suspect on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Haha, I'm not toothless....

Quoting laineysmum:

Quoting CStymiest:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)