Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the BBCers Who are Screen Shotting And Scurrying Away

Posted by   + Show Post

If you have a problem with what is said here, wouldn't it make sense to address it here?  Oh right, youd rather scurry away to your private group to all the other 'yes women' and talk about how mean and stupid we are.  Anyway, thanks for the views, you are the ones who keep us on top.  

blowing kisses

(I a NOT being sarcastic, seriously, thanks).

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
pauliewogmamma
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Haha I love that they are all reading this and telling eachother not to comment. Haha they are better than us, they won't comment. @@
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDoofenshmirtz
by You've Seen Me Aroun on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Where are you all getting this info? Someone's sneaky sneaky
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jun. 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL they've all decided not to comment???  I guess it's easier to make mean comments away from the people you're talking about.  

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

Haha I love that they are all reading this and telling eachother not to comment. Haha they are better than us, they won't comment. @@

loopymom4
by Totally Loopy on Jun. 23, 2012 at 1:11 AM

pauliewogmamma
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 1:17 AM

loopy! why you never chat?? come chat!

Quoting loopymom4:

laineysmum
by drag queen wanna-be on Jun. 23, 2012 at 1:56 AM

memegenerator.net is not loading. I was going to make a Scumbag Steve about lurking and acting coo'. Now I has the major sads. 

laineysmum
by drag queen wanna-be on Jun. 23, 2012 at 1:57 AM
2 moms liked this

And I love how if those women died tomorrow their husbands/police/whatever would be looking through the computer and find all these screen shots and be like "What the fuck was she doing?" 

No offense, Juice.  <3

Pig143
by Still Suspect on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Omg this is so true, dh would be horrified if he went through my google history.

Quoting laineysmum:

And I love how if those women died tomorrow their husbands/police/whatever would be looking through the computer and find all these screen shots and be like "What the fuck was she doing?" 

No offense, Juice.  <3

MsDoofenshmirtz
by You've Seen Me Aroun on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM
7 moms liked this
LOL DH and I have the iCloud so all our mac products are synced so if I take a picture or send an image it pops up on DHs "photo stream"...

Well it had to have been 3-4 months ago at least when people on BHB were posting pictures of who they thought were hot and I went to do a search on a body type I liked on google so typed in "hot guys in underwear" and this came up:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Of course I saved the image on my phone and posted it to BBC but when DH was putting everything from his phone onto the computer he saw it and was like "what the fuck are you looking up?!?!"
Iceme
by Still Suspect on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Where are these screen shots showing up?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)