Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

List of Nominees Posted for BHB GO's

Posted by   + Show Post

BBC just posted the below list of people that can be elected as a BHB GO. Who will you vote for? My #1 pick isn't listed. :(

HotJavaMamax3
MissHavisham
Gavinsmama11
Oreocookies100
mommytotwingirls
Roxy3giraffe
heatherpeachy
kirbkirb
Stinkersmommy
Snakepit2
Babidoll85
Twoforone2010
Skmellyg
romahen
HanScarlet
Neoguri
Fingerlakesmom5
JussDuckie
Nadiahas2
stephaniexelizabeth
RollerGirl
Jviller
CassieP0320
Fencer23
ModestAnonymouse
Krcamp
~Mustachio~
Nellwynn
DEget01
whatodo
Soulprncs2
VeronicaVaughn
REBMOMY2

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Replies (81-90):
Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM

My kids have blonde hair, but I stop using them around Christmas. I have had Sheldon Cooper, Karen and, now, the weird goth girl.  

Quoting MyVelouria:

• Soulprncs2 did you used to have a blonde girl gif as your avi on BBC?

MyVelouria
by Still Suspect on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:01 PM

No not a kid, it was a woman, and a gif. Maybe I am thinking of someone else.

Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Wait I did have Joy from My Name is Earl for a short time. Totally forgot about her. 

Quoting MyVelouria:

No not a kid, it was a woman, and a gif. Maybe I am thinking of someone else.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I would he voted for you!  =)  

Quoting Soulprncs2:

Ooooookay!  If you have notice there is not a love for me out there.  

Quoting itskaciek:

These were my votes: 

mommytotwingirls
roxy3giraffe
Babidoll85
~Mustachio~
REBMOMY2

I regretted mommytotwingirls immediately after. She is putting herself out there way too much. I don't like that.I wonder if I can take my vote back?

Also, I am always surprised by all the love for MrsH and Soulprncs. Really? They just aren't all that likable to me. 

MyVelouria
by Still Suspect on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Yes! I think that was it,. If so, I <3 you! Haters gonna hate ;)

TwistedPclips
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
I voted for you soulprncs.

The first post of yours I read on bhb was the fiskars scissors school supply rant. It was hilarious so I've always thought you were really funny. And on my old sn one time you panned me telling me to edit something that was a vio. I appreciated it and I think that is the kind of thing that would be good for a GO to do instead of just shutting down anything with a vio :)

I don't get the havisham hate. I like her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't post troll posts, but I do post things that I know will rile people up.  Like the huge dog in the van, during carpool, that nearly jumped out at me when I went to open the door for the student.  I knew there were people who would be all team dog.  And NO, they were not bringing that dog to the vet or anything, because it was at carpool every morning.  I refused to open the door for that student.  I swear that dog wanted to eat my face.  Or the school supply posts.  I am kind of giddy, because they will start up soon.  I have a blog post when ODD was in K that was abt a compostion notebook the teacher just had to have.  I still get comments on that posts and ODD is entering 5th grade.  laughing The one that no one seems to remember, but blew up and even went to my blog, because I posted the link rolling on floorwas when I complained about a woman coming up to me in a coffee shop and asking me to keep my kids quiet.  If I wasn't there for a tweet up and trying to give a good impression I would have went westbank on her.  Of course, BHB said my children were demon spawn and should never see the light of day.  FTR, I did leave shortly after she asked me.  No skin off my nose I don't drink coffee like the high fluenting Uptowners.  I have an Icee in the morning like a real woman.  And anywhere True Blood is mentioned I will be there.  

pauliewogmamma
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I made a new name do I can vote for you and Mustachio! I better not post from it though, or I will get the hammer again! Haha

Quoting Soulprncs2:

I don't post troll posts, but I do post things that I know will rile people up.  Like the huge dog in the van, during carpool, that nearly jumped out at me when I went to open the door for the student.  I knew there were people who would be all team dog.  And NO, they were not bringing that dog to the vet or anything, because it was at carpool every morning.  I refused to open the door for that student.  I swear that dog wanted to eat my face.  Or the school supply posts.  I am kind of giddy, because they will start up soon.  I have a blog post when ODD was in K that was abt a compostion notebook the teacher just had to have.  I still get comments on that posts and ODD is entering 5th grade.  laughing The one that no one seems to remember, but blew up and even went to my blog, because I posted the link rolling on floorwas when I complained about a woman coming up to me in a coffee shop and asking me to keep my kids quiet.  If I wasn't there for a tweet up and trying to give a good impression I would have went westbank on her.  Of course, BHB said my children were demon spawn and should never see the light of day.  FTR, I did leave shortly after she asked me.  No skin off my nose I don't drink coffee like the high fluenting Uptowners.  I have an Icee in the morning like a real woman.  And anywhere True Blood is mentioned I will be there.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Now, that is love.  blowing kisses

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

I made a new name do I can vote for you and Mustachio! I better not post from it though, or I will get the hammer again! Haha

Quoting Soulprncs2:

juicebox.
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:08 AM

hippo....

FUCK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)