Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Throw Pillows (Part Deux!)

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do You Enjoy Throw Pillows?

Options:

Yes!!!!

No!!!

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

I think they are a waste of time.  Apparently that is controversial on BHB.  How does CM feel?

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Replies (11-15):
yourpinkone
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Red.  We all know you hate the throw pillows.  I just went to count mine.  I have 26 throw pillows placed in various spots throughout my house.  26.  Deal with it.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM

26??!!!  I hope you have at least 13 couches or chairs!  I wanted to see how CM felt about throw pillows, since BHBers freaking love them.  

Quoting yourpinkone:

Red.  We all know you hate the throw pillows.  I just went to count mine.  I have 26 throw pillows placed in various spots throughout my house.  26.  Deal with it.

yourpinkone
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM

between the guest room, my bed, the two overstuffed chairs, one antique wingbacked chair, one traditional chair and the couch... 26.  And I love every one of them.

Quoting GoRed:

26??!!!  I hope you have at least 13 couches or chairs!  I wanted to see how CM felt about throw pillows, since BHBers freaking love them.  

Quoting yourpinkone:

inthebox_11
by Snatch 22 on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I used to use them on furniture throughout the house.  Now, they serve as a barricade in our hearth room to keep tot from breaking his face when he falls on the stone fireplace.  I have many that are all in a single, mismatched pile/wall now.

ica171
by Still Suspect on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM

We have a dark brown leather couch, too, and I need throw pillows for the color. I only have two now and I just stole them to turn into throw pillows for my armchairs, but eventually there will be four. The couch is massive so they're not in the way at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN