Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?? I am SO sad!!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 1091 Total Views

My secret fantasy of becoming an internet sensation, like

overly attached girlfriend

or

or

Antoine Dodson, full name Kevin Antoine Dodson, the internet sensation who rose to fame when his "Bed Intruder" YouTube video went viral, aka "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife", was reportedly arrested on Saturday for marijuana possession in Huntsville, Alabama. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and released shortly after. Dodson was also given four other misdemeanor charges, two for failure to appear in court on traffic charges, one for failing to have insurance and one for speeding. 24 year old Dodson later tweeted:  "Let me be the first to tell it!!É So just got out of jail off a weak charge!!!,.. Got pulled over in my Benz and they got me ... I never been in jail except that time in grade school.

..and landing a spot on Anderson Cooper's RidicuList - with a full in person interview where he falls head over heels for my great sense of humor, charm and boobs, we run away together, buy a house on a beautiful beach and live happily ever after.

I'm crushed. Seriously, crushed. I might not recover from this one, girls. I mean, I had my suspicions and all, but I just couldn't believe it. I am devastated.

mnmnmnm look at that body.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mushshmush
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I am more upset about the guy from that show crap what is the name - the former Art thief now working with the FBI - it is on USA...anyone?  has the girl from saved by the bell on it?  jesus does pregnancy brain ever go away

Djinn83
by I'm baaaack on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, I didn't need confirmation. We all knew this.
AshleyAlready
by Weiner Gobbler on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I know. I love him so much, premature graying does it for me. We knew he was gay though, right? Maybe you could just be his cool friend that he takes to functions because you're pretty and look nice in a dress?

pauliewogmamma
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Quoting Djinn83:

Yeah, I didn't need confirmation. We all knew this.

I know, right? LOL.

I'm glad he made a statement about it though. I think it is always good for successful, smart, generally looked well upon celebrities to talk about their sexual orientation publicly. There are a lot of GBLT youth out there who need the support and role models. I say good for him.

No, I say FUCK YOU ANDERSON YOU WERE MY GOLDEN TICKET! =(( Maybe if I bring my husband along, we can still work something out. ;-)

Whyunoloveme
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Mmmm bewbs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNDsM
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I'd say if you were a pug fugly haus frau with a chunky body, you might stand a chance. However, you are hot enough that you could be that one girl he's with just to confirm he's gay...if you're into that kind of thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpinkone
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

you mean he wasn't already out?  I thought he was.

pauliewogmamma
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I guess he has neither publicly denies or confirmed until now.

Quoting yourpinkone:

you mean he wasn't already out?  I thought he was.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyAlready
by Weiner Gobbler on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hmmm. Gay men do love my husband. If I could get some roofies and Anderson Cooper and my husband together, we could still maybe get in on some action somehow, Amber. I'd share.

Freckles79
by Still Suspect on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I fell in love with him after he had his laughing attack on air...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)