Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?? I am SO sad!!

My secret fantasy of becoming an internet sensation, like

overly attached girlfriend

or

or

Antoine Dodson, full name Kevin Antoine Dodson, the internet sensation who rose to fame when his "Bed Intruder" YouTube video went viral, aka "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife", was reportedly arrested on Saturday for marijuana possession in Huntsville, Alabama. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge and released shortly after. Dodson was also given four other misdemeanor charges, two for failure to appear in court on traffic charges, one for failing to have insurance and one for speeding. 24 year old Dodson later tweeted:  "Let me be the first to tell it!!É So just got out of jail off a weak charge!!!,.. Got pulled over in my Benz and they got me ... I never been in jail except that time in grade school.

..and landing a spot on Anderson Cooper's RidicuList - with a full in person interview where he falls head over heels for my great sense of humor, charm and boobs, we run away together, buy a house on a beautiful beach and live happily ever after.

I'm crushed. Seriously, crushed. I might not recover from this one, girls. I mean, I had my suspicions and all, but I just couldn't believe it. I am devastated.

mnmnmnm look at that body.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Replies (11-19):
JustCuriousToo
by Still Suspect on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM

White Collar, and he is YUMMY! That really sucks that he's gay crying

Quoting mushshmush:

I am more upset about the guy from that show crap what is the name - the former Art thief now working with the FBI - it is on USA...anyone?  has the girl from saved by the bell on it?  jesus does pregnancy brain ever go away

Julia: BSC since 2012

TraceyMR
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't care that he is gay. He is still on my "To-do" list, along with Zachary Quinto. Fantasies know no sexual orientation boundaries.

mushshmush
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting JustCuriousToo:

Oh my god. Thank you. It was driving me crazy. I couldnt believe he is gay. So sad.
WilcoRocks
by Still Suspect on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM
4 moms liked this
He's gay?

Omg next you're going to tell me Neil Patrick Harris is gay too?

Oh, wait. Of course they are. Duh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunny_Swan
by foofooclue on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I thought everyone knew too?

I, personally, felt the same way about Matt Bomer. Hubba hubba.

TwistedPclips
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I <333 him.  My son's middle name is Anderson after him.

nolabb2
by Still Suspect on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Quoting WilcoRocks:

He's gay?

Omg next you're going to tell me Neil Patrick Harris is gay too?

Oh, wait. Of course they are. Duh.

THis is why my DH hates How I met Your Mother- he thinks someone else should play Barney. I say it shows how good of an actor NPH is.

But yeah, I read that yesterday and thought, hmmm, I thought it was well known.

pampire
by Island Girl on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Matt Bomer from "Whiet Collar".  Love that show.

Quoting mushshmush:

I am more upset about the guy from that show crap what is the name - the former Art thief now working with the FBI - it is on USA...anyone?  has the girl from saved by the bell on it?  jesus does pregnancy brain ever go away

Boober.Fraggle
by Still Suspect on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM
I love AC! It just isn't fair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)