Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

While I enjoy the "closeness" of this group...

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 581 Total Views

I am going to have to gracefully leave.  I can honestly say you have provided me with endless entertainment, but I am dealing with a lot of personal demons and need to focus on myself and my family.  Maybe one day, I'll be back :)

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mykidsmom5
by I can make you STFU on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Bye..... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM
4 moms liked this

Wait Lizzy, why are you leaving?  Do you realize what happened the last itme someone lefft for 'personal reasons'?  We still haven't shut up about it, so I'm sorry, but no one's leaving the damn island, sit the fuck back down.

cardingtonlizzy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I will still pop in the general forum from time to time, no worries.  I'm entering a therapy program to help me deal with the 20+ years of sexual, emotional and physical abuse I've endured up until now...My life is good now, but I keep letting the past interfere and putting myself down.  I've already unjoined the group...Talk about me if you must, everyone else in irl does already.  I'll be glad to answer any questions anyone has though, I'm an open book.  

Quoting juicebox.:

Wait Lizzy, why are you leaving?  Do you realize what happened the last itme someone lefft for 'personal reasons'?  We still haven't shut up about it, so I'm sorry, but no one's leaving the damn island, sit the fuck back down.

Megshere
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Sorry to see you leave, but I hope you get the help that you need. Good luck and good thoughts.

Whyunoloveme
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Hugs. Im sorry to see you go, but if it helps you heal then so be it! Good luck.

Quoting cardingtonlizzy:

I will still pop in the general forum from time to time, no worries.  I'm entering a therapy program to help me deal with the 20+ years of sexual, emotional and physical abuse I've endured up until now...My life is good now, but I keep letting the past interfere and putting myself down.  I've already unjoined the group...Talk about me if you must, everyone else in irl does already.  I'll be glad to answer any questions anyone has though, I'm an open book.  

Quoting juicebox.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoodleBox
by Shabaka! on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM
That is beautimous. A thing of wonder.

Loooove.

Quoting twistedmango:

Farewell, and good luck.  As a parting gift, I present to you, cock glacier:

Cockberg

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoodleBox
by Shabaka! on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I don't know you, but take the time to heal. It's hard work, but it's worth it.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNDsM
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck to you, and feel free to return at any time. As bitchy and gossipy as we are, we are also very supportive and many of us are survivors of terrible things. If you ever need an ear, advice, or a good laugh...we're here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Don't leave forever :(   I really liked you.

Quoting cardingtonlizzy:

Quoting juicebox.:

ysmgator
by Still Suspect on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)