Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this weird?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 269 Total Views
When we were ttc I was taking prenatal vitamins, because I wanted to get a head start with keeping good health (I had a shitty experience with my pregnancy). Well, I'm still taking them. They're the only vitamins that don't make me sick or constipated. Is that ok? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juicebox.
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

No, it's good!  Especially ttc.  The earlier the better if you're trying.

luvcloudydays
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Yeah, but we're not ttc anymore, well, at least not for a while. It's It's just a vitamin, but I know there's special stuff in there specifically for pregnancy. Stupid question, I know.

Quoting juicebox.:

No, it's good!  Especially ttc.  The earlier the better if you're trying.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccidentalAdult
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

A friend of mine has been taking them for years. Says they're the best ones she's found.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Tashina12
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM
3 moms liked this
No it's totally fine for you to take whenever. They're especially good for your hair and nails lol.
juicebox.
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM
It's not going to hurt you. Really not. Best answer ask you're dr, but they're really not doing any harm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mushshmush
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I say no but I could not take them because they have too much iron or something and it really screwed me up during pregnancy.

luvcloudydays
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM
See, the ones i took during pregnancy, and any other ones I've takem have made me sick because they contained too much iron. I got these at Costco, and they seem to have the perfect amount of iron for me. I also take b12 with it, for my fantabulastic energiez.

Quoting mushshmush:

I say no but I could not take them because they have too much iron or something and it really screwed me up during pregnancy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Singlemominit
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I know they're good for you...but I hate the taste of mine so I will finish this bottle then im done!

mushshmush
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

hhhmm maybe I should try these as my vitamin source - HA HA HA that will scare the eff out of my SO if he saw those in the house again

Quoting luvcloudydays:

See, the ones i took during pregnancy, and any other ones I've takem have made me sick because they contained too much iron. I got these at Costco, and they seem to have the perfect amount of iron for me. I also take b12 with it, for my fantabulastic energiez.

Quoting mushshmush:

1CrazyCajun
by moitier fou on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I had to take the gummies, because the hard pills made me vomit. I still take them too. Love the way it makes my hair shine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)