Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want one.  Does anyone have one?  Pros and cons?  (We drink a ton of seltzer at the house, and occasionaly soda, but I don't generally keep soda in the house).

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Replies (21-27):
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM

No because there's nowhere in my area to get the refill things. 

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Did you ever get one? I got one for Christmas and I totally love it! I get mostly the diet flavors--I love that they're sweetened with Splenda and not aspartame. The diet pink grapefruit is great, and the diet Dr Pete tastes just like Diet Dr Pepper!

Lorelai_Nicole
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Ah, I see. I'm sorry. :(

Quoting GoRed:

No because there's nowhere in my area to get the refill things. 

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Did you ever get one? I got one for Christmas and I totally love it! I get mostly the diet flavors--I love that they're sweetened with Splenda and not aspartame. The diet pink grapefruit is great, and the diet Dr Pete tastes just like Diet Dr Pepper!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I've seriously been considering getting a Soda Stream lately but when I found out they used Splenda and not something else, I backed out.

I already suffer from migraines but Splenda brings them on hard and fast and it makes me sick. :(

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. 

Lorelai_Nicole
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I'm sorry, migraines suck! They only use Splenda in the diet ones, I'm pretty sure...The regular flavors should be fine. You can look up the ingredients online.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I've seriously been considering getting a Soda Stream lately but when I found out they used Splenda and not something else, I backed out.

I already suffer from migraines but Splenda brings them on hard and fast and it makes me sick. :(

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_cloudy_
by Hates Rain! on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Anything carbonated isn't very good for you, I imagine the flavors are also full of sugar.
sugarcrisp
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I only drink diet soda... :-/

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

I'm sorry, migraines suck! They only use Splenda in the diet ones, I'm pretty sure...The regular flavors should be fine. You can look up the ingredients online.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. 

Lorelai_Nicole
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Me too...But I checked and the regular ones have a bit of Splenda, too. :-(

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I only drink diet soda... :-/

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)