Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frenemy is Being Cheated on - Do I Tell Her?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 420 Total Views

Her scuzzy BF is cheating on her with the town sloot.  She hates this girl.  I would normally not need to ask this question, if it was a friend I would have made that call moments later, but this girl may think I'm lying.  He cheats on her, she cheats on him, etc.  Anyway, should I find a way to tell her?  I've told mutual friends (who will not tell her, we were just assholes who chuckled about it, and the state of her relationships.  Yeah, assholes, I know).  WWYD?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom3012
by MIL Slayer on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

What's your "frenemy" relationship with her?  Is she someone you hang out with or care about?  Not that this matters to my answer, but I am just curious.

I would want to know.....so I would tell her.  You can just say, "hey - I know we aren't the best of friends, but if someone had this information, I would want to know and would appreciate being told.  It's come to my attention that your bf has been having sex with Amy (town bicycle or whatever the fuck her name is) and I just thought you should know.  I'm sorry."

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Meh I would stay out of it personally. Unless she is a friend idgaf
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ToshaB
by Still Suspect on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM
3 moms liked this
If they both frequently cheat on each other, I wouldn't mention it. Especially given the fact that you say she may think you're lying. If they'd been faithfully married for years my opinion would be different, but in this situation I'd just stay out of it. Or maybe at least toss a pack of condoms her way so she doesn't get the herps lol
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM

She's a girl I went to HS with, she's a year or two younger, but totally trashy.  I will meet her out a few times a year.  She has a son about six months older than mine, we did two playdates before I decided that I'd rather my son has no friends than her Jr.  We went to a restaurant a few months ago, the boys were 3 and 3.5.  Her son was screaming and running around, like literally screaming.  She's always looking for a guy to bang if she's not dating the previously mentioned dude.  He was in the Navy or something, but he's the type of guy I fully believe will go insane and kill everyone withing a 20ft vicinity at some point, he's very angry and drinks a lot.  It's a bizarre sutiation.  She cheats on him all the time, they're on and off. 

Quoting newmom3012:

What's your "frenemy" relationship with her?  Is she someone you hang out with or care about?  Not that this matters to my answer, but I am just curious.

I would want to know.....so I would tell her.  You can just say, "hey - I know we aren't the best of friends, but if someone had this information, I would want to know and would appreciate being told.  It's come to my attention that your bf has been having sex with Amy (town bicycle or whatever the fuck her name is) and I just thought you should know.  I'm sorry."

newmom3012
by MIL Slayer on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:01 AM

For some reason I didn't see that they regularly cheat on each other.  This changes my opinion.  I'd say leave it alone.  Especailly if he's violent....

Quoting GoRed:

She's a girl I went to HS with, she's a year or two younger, but totally trashy.  I will meet her out a few times a year.  She has a son about six months older than mine, we did two playdates before I decided that I'd rather my son has no friends than her Jr.  We went to a restaurant a few months ago, the boys were 3 and 3.5.  Her son was screaming and running around, like literally screaming.  She's always looking for a guy to bang if she's not dating the previously mentioned dude.  He was in the Navy or something, but he's the type of guy I fully believe will go insane and kill everyone withing a 20ft vicinity at some point, he's very angry and drinks a lot.  It's a bizarre sutiation.  She cheats on him all the time, they're on and off. 

Quoting newmom3012:

Doodlesrevenge
by New And Improved on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Leave it alone and stay out of it.  I am sure she will figure it out.

pauliewogmamma
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Leave it alone unless she asks you or somehow expresses to you that she is suspicious.
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Oh, she probably already has the herps lol

Quoting ToshaB:

If they both frequently cheat on each other, I wouldn't mention it. Especially given the fact that you say she may think you're lying. If they'd been faithfully married for years my opinion would be different, but in this situation I'd just stay out of it. Or maybe at least toss a pack of condoms her way so she doesn't get the herps lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratehooker
by Hot Sex on the Hi-Cs on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Stay out of it.
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Thanks guys.  I normally would, I was torn over this situation, but a good point was raised, they are both dirty cheaters.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)