Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm never drinking again!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

Not. Just kidding.

I get horrible, and I mean horrible hangovers, even from 2 drinks. Unfortunately those 2 aren't enough to get me feeling good. So I just stopped drinking for awhile. BORING!

Anywho. I tried some prevention. I hydrated the day before, and the day of. Which is good for me. I'm perpetually dehydrated. I also took a multi vitamin and a powerful vitamin b complex before and after, and again this morning. Of course I still woke up with a mouth that tasted like shit. Usually I can drink water all day and not feel any better. Well. Had some scrambled eggs this morning, 2 cups of water, some fruit (grapes, strawberries and clementines) and I feel great, despite the fact that I got fucking ShITFACED last night. 

You have no idea how happy I am about this. Usually two drinks leaves me on my ass the next day, with a horrible headache that makes me contemplate suicide. 

Just thought I would share. Hydrate BEFORE you drink, vitamin b complex, multi vitamin, and eggs (cysteine helps metabolize alcohol by products, you can also get a supplement at a health food store.)

Oh yeah, sorry for the drunk text amber! Lol. Chris went to bed and left me all alone on new years, I was fucking pissed!

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I am exhausted, that's all

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I don't get hangovers

pauliewogmamma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol you're off your rocker!!!

Glad you're not feeling too bad. It was a weird night for me.

Quoting Djinn83:

Not. Just kidding.

I get horrible, and I mean horrible hangovers, even from 2 drinks. Unfortunately those 2 aren't enough to get me feeling good. So I just stopped drinking for awhile. BORING!

Anywho. I tried some prevention. I hydrated the day before, and the day of. Which is good for me. I'm perpetually dehydrated. I also took a multi vitamin and a powerful vitamin b complex before and after, and again this morning. Of course I still woke up with a mouth that tasted like shit. Usually I can drink water all day and not feel any better. Well. Had some scrambled eggs this morning, 2 cups of water, some fruit (grapes, strawberries and clementines) and I feel great, despite the fact that I got fucking ShITFACED last night. 

You have no idea how happy I am about this. Usually two drinks leaves me on my ass the next day, with a horrible headache that makes me contemplate suicide. 

Just thought I would share. Hydrate BEFORE you drink, vitamin b complex, multi vitamin, and eggs (cysteine helps metabolize alcohol by products, you can also get a supplement at a health food store.)

Oh yeah, sorry for the drunk text amber! Lol. Chris went to bed and left me all alone on new years, I was fucking pissed!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I don't get hangovers. Slight headache that's resolved by water and some food and I'm set. 

Glad you found a way to curb hangovers for yourself, though. :D

mykidsmom5
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I'm lucky I don't get hangovers. But man is my DH hungover today lol. I'm wondering how my daughters boyfriends dad is. He and John were really drinking hard. By the time boyfriends dad left he was worshiping the porcelain God last night lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)