Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm full of rage

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
My almost ex is an idiot asshole selfish crybaby who never takes responsibility for anything and I hate his guts right now. I'm just thankful that I don't live with him anymore and I don't have to look at his mopey, lying, crybaby assface every day. Fuck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Let it out girl.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
What did he do? My xh is a raging bastard and I'm thankful I had enough sense to get away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM
He dropped the kids off an hour late-- 15 minutes before school starts-- no teeth brushed, no breakfast, no morning dose of amoxicillin, STILL IN PJS!!! And then he acted like it was their fault. They are 2 & 4. Nothing is ever his fault. I wish he'd just fuck off forever. I'm sick to death of his never ending excuses.
SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Sounds like a man ugh

Quoting muzzyh:

He dropped the kids off an hour late-- 15 minutes before school starts-- no teeth brushed, no breakfast, no morning dose of amoxicillin, STILL IN PJS!!! And then he acted like it was their fault. They are 2 & 4. Nothing is ever his fault. I wish he'd just fuck off forever. I'm sick to death of his never ending excuses.
piratehooker
by Hot Sex on the Hi-Cs on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
My ex is the same. We've been divorced 11 years and he's still a huge douche.
_cloudy_
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have an almost ex too! He's just a dumbass though, I don't hold any hatred for him, even though he did some fucked up shit. I learned from my first divorce that holding on to those feelings make everything worse. Just call him a dumbass and be on your way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)