Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

I fucking hate Kailyn!!!  Now she wants to move to Texas with Isaac, even though Joe has been an active Dad.  She has taken time from him and now wants to move away because it's what she 'wants'.  Ugh, fuck her.  I really dislike her.  She's selfish trash.  Anyone else watching?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ica171
by Still Suspect on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I need to catch up with that. I always know what Farrah is doing because she's on gossip sites all the time, but not the rest of them. But yeah, that doesn't surprise me about Kailyn at all. In 16 and Pregnant Joe was a douche, and last I saw he kind of still was to her, but she hasn't been much better to him.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I didn't see them in 16 and pregnant with them, but he seems fine now.  She just flipped out on him because he let her mom see Isaac for a few minutes at the house.  She is such a control freak!!

Quoting ica171:

I need to catch up with that. I always know what Farrah is doing because she's on gossip sites all the time, but not the rest of them. But yeah, that doesn't surprise me about Kailyn at all. In 16 and Pregnant Joe was a douche, and last I saw he kind of still was to her, but she hasn't been much better to him.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM

OMFG Jenelle is dropping out of school because she has to fucking unpack!

pengipants
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

And she is having BF troubles!! HELLO!! That shit is important. 

Quoting GoRed:

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM

LOL You're right, I should have closed up my shop and given DS to my Dad while I was going through my divorce, it was stressful, you know?

Quoting pengipants:

And she is having BF troubles!! HELLO!! That shit is important. 

Quoting GoRed:

SeamusNBaby
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:05 AM
FTR.....I would have freaked too if I was Kailyn. What kind of mother blocks her own daughter's number from the phone? Have you sen the bullshit her Mom has put her through? I would have punched Joe invthe face and stomped his balls.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SeamusNBaby
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:06 AM
I haven't seen this week's episode though....my thoughts could change
Not about Jenelle though....she's trash.
TheQueenOfChaos
by Still Suspect on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Lol I had to stop watching, I wanted to punch most of them in the face.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I didn't see 16 and pregnant, I guess that's where most of this went down, right?  ITA about Janelle, she's never going anywhere, she'll be some meth head hooker in about 15 years.  I feel bad saying that about someone, but she makes a BIG deal about "managing to stay clean" from fucking pot while on probation.  Good for you for not smoking something while in legal trouble. Should we throw a parade because she hasn't robbed a bank yet, too?  Ugh! 

Quoting SeamusNBaby:

FTR.....I would have freaked too if I was Kailyn. What kind of mother blocks her own daughter's number from the phone? Have you sen the bullshit her Mom has put her through? I would have punched Joe invthe face and stomped his balls.

Brkn.halo.6712
by Still Suspect on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Lmao @ you bitches! I needed this laugh. I haven't watched teen mom 2 in forever
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)