Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That funny thread.  Which asshole reported?  I asked for it back, since it is NOT a violation, it was made when that member was active in the group. 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I'm waiting for CM to get back to me and reinstate the thread

ThatSkinnyGirl
by Still Suspect on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:23 AM
4 moms liked this
They better delete that islander of the week post too. Pauliewogmamma is not a member anymore, either.

REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laineysmum
by ninja pooper on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:46 AM
3 moms liked this
I know how dare that bitch bail on us. I called you a bitch! Report!!!!!!

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

They better delete that islander of the week post too. Pauliewogmamma is not a member anymore, either.

REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NAILEDIT
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM
I have a question but I can't start my own thread - why does depr... Come up when you search exile island?
ThatSkinnyGirl
by Still Suspect on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Why does what come up?

Quoting NAILEDIT:

I have a question but I can't start my own thread - why does depr... Come up when you search exile island?
NAILEDIT
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Lippys group the depr....

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Why does what come up?

Quoting NAILEDIT:

ThatSkinnyGirl
by Still Suspect on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Who's Lippy? I don't know anything about that group, we're not sister groups or anything. Maybe they were talking about our group in that group and that's why it came up in search? Who knows.

Why you searching the group anyway, dude? =D

Btw, someone you know was trying to wreck me in MC this morning. It was funny. I got busy and forgot to to go back and play, though. Who was that? Reminded me of you.

Quoting NAILEDIT:

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Why does what come up?

Quoting NAILEDIT:

NAILEDIT
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I don't know what you are talking about and I don't have an anon button in MC. And no, it's not words in the group description or anything for the group, seems to me someone is trying to gain some members by attaching themselves to your group.

Ill just ask her myself.

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Who's Lippy? I don't know anything about that group, we're not sister groups or anything. Maybe they were talking about our group in that group and that's why it came up in search? Who knows.

Btw, someone you know was trying to wreck me in MC this morning. It was funny. I got busy and forgot to to go back and play, though. Who was that? Reminded me of you.

Quoting NAILEDIT:

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Why does what come up?

Quoting NAILEDIT:

SiriSilasMom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:07 PM

That's sucky.

NAILEDIT
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I took a picture of my lack of anon just for you... It's in PB though because I can't attach a photo here, I guess because I'm not a member, which is also why I have to search for EI. Just like seeing if anything fun is going on over here.

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Quoting NAILEDIT:

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Why does what come up?

Quoting NAILEDIT:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)