Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooo....

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 176 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I'm probably a little late to the game, And obviously clueless. But where is Paulie ? Ive been missing her and noticed that she is no longer a member.

What gives ?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ThatSkinnyGirl
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM
How funny!!! I was just thinking about you!!! I just applied in nhb so I could check on you and epoh and dmarie! I left for 3 weeks in an attempt to be less lazy but I am forever lazy so I came back. New screen name, but it's me!!

When's that baby due? Everything good?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Yay ! I'm so glad you're still here ! CM mom is one bitch of a mistress, huh ? Just cant seem to shake her :) I know that I couldn't stay gone for long, even if I tried.

The baby is due in July. And yep, everything is good. Really good actually. How are things going for you ? 

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

How funny!!! I was just thinking about you!!! I just applied in nhb so I could check on you and epoh and dmarie! I left for 3 weeks in an attempt to be less lazy but I am forever lazy so I came back. New screen name, but it's me!!

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Congrats!

<3 Sasshole

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Yay ! I'm so glad you're still here ! CM mom is one bitch of a mistress, huh ? Just cant seem to shake her :) I know that I couldn't stay gone for long, even if I tried.

The baby is due in July. And yep, everything is good. Really good actually. How are things going for you ? 

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Why thank you , sasshole !

Quoting SASSYCJB:

Congrats!

<3 Sasshole

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

ThatSkinnyGirl
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM

im super stoked that you remembered me enough to ask about me. i need some good music, whats on your playlist these days? im on an ani kick today. she speaks to me right now. things are good here i guess, busy and crazy - but i'm getting through. i guess. ;-) 

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Man, Ive been on A Nick Cave streak lately. Particularly His Album " Murder Ballads. I just love it so, so much. I've also been listening to a lot of Beirut. Plus, there's this cat, Dorian Wood, that I caught live in LA. He's a local artist. Amazing. 

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

im super stoked that you remembered me enough to ask about me. i need some good music, whats on your playlist these days? im on an ani kick today. she speaks to me right now. things are good here i guess, busy and crazy - but i'm getting through. i guess. ;-) 

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN