Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Y'all can smack me

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 268 Total Views
For my post in MC!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1234abcd4321
by Still Suspect on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM

aaand which post would that be?

Djinn83
by lainey's idol on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM

We need at least a title, if not a link

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Lol liiiiink

Jaybabies10
by You've Seen Me Aroun on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18167884/Im_effing_crazy_Update?next=1#replies

Sorry it's not clicky
laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18167884/Im_effing_crazy_Update

Please don't have another kid until you can take care of yourself and the one you have already. Two is so much fucking harder than one. 

NAILEDIT
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
3 moms liked this
Mary, the way you seek out love and affection isn't healthy. You need to work on your mental health and own self esteem and self worth before you go bringing another child into your life. Same goes for getting married. You need to value yourself and be as healthy as you can be mentally and emotionally and not rely in the short satisfaction someone else can bring you. Good luck to you. You have years ahead of you, please think long term about who Mary wants to be. The rest will fall into place - not be forced.
Master_Debater
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
That's really funny, I said this in another post to her:

My only bit of advice, you don't need a man to have a fulfilling life. Yeah, it's nice, but not needed. Just do you. Be a good mother, provider, and productive member in society, all the rest WILL fall into place.

Quoting NAILEDIT:

Mary, the way you seek out love and affection isn't healthy. You need to work on your mental health and own self esteem and self worth before you go bringing another child into your life. Same goes for getting married. You need to value yourself and be as healthy as you can be mentally and emotionally and not rely in the short satisfaction someone else can bring you. Good luck to you. You have years ahead of you, please think long term about who Mary wants to be. The rest will fall into place - not be forced.
NAILEDIT
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Lol it's good advice!

Quoting Master_Debater:

That's really funny, I said this in another post to her:

My only bit of advice, you don't need a man to have a fulfilling life. Yeah, it's nice, but not needed. Just do you. Be a good mother, provider, and productive member in society, all the rest WILL fall into place.

Quoting NAILEDIT:

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:00 PM
2 moms liked this

You're in the middle of dealing with mental issues, a loss, and a break up. Having a baby with anyone right now I a bad bad bad idea. Get your life together, get a job and a hobby, get a pet, whatever, but don't have another baby. 

piratehooker
by Hot Sex on the Hi-Cs on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I spent my 20s fucking up and getting knocked up twice. I do have two wonderful kids. But my life was hard because I made it hard being irresponsible. Then I hit 30 and said that's fucking enough. I stopped looking for a man and concentrated on myself for two years concentrating on myself and taking ME out on dates, I found a church and I took myself to counseling. Best thing I ever ever did. Things magically just got better and I learned to love myself. It's not easy. You want to stay in old habits. When I was 32 in 2004 I started a wonderful new job and met my husband. We took things very slow and didn't get married until 2007 and didn't have a baby together until 2009. Now I am 40 and very set and happy. You have to want to change and make healthy decisions. Often times, happiness and stability is purely a choice. You have to make it happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)