Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do with the body?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 430 Total Views
What do you want done with your body when you die? Cremated. All. The. Way.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Cremated
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Cremated and thrown into the ocean.

nelopyma
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Cremated.  Do whatever you want with my ashes.

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:01 AM
This

Quoting nelopyma:

Cremated.  Do whatever you want with my ashes.

Master_Debater
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I'm thinking cremated, not sure though
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Funeral pyre. 

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I just want my body dumped in the ocean. So if I come back as a zombie I don't have to do any digging.
ThatSkinnyGirl
by HugeGreasyDump on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Im never going to die!!!

Actually, I am not sure. I haven't really put too much thought into it. =( I'm kind of surprised so many people are saying cremated. I don't like the sound of being cremated. I dont know why, I dont really believe in any type of afterlife in which I would need my body, but it just creeps me out being burned up like that. 

My husband wants to be cremated and put into a big sand timer thing that I would have to turn over every 24 hours

coug7099
by Less Shitty on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

When our kids were young we owned a classic 1970 Mercury Cougar. All 3 kids wanted to own it when they grew up. We told them that whoever owned it had to have DH and I cremated, carry us around in the center console and talk to us every day. Only DD agreed. 

Too bad the car was left to go into disrepair when DH got sick. Right now it sits in my nephew's Grandpa's garage waiting to be restored. I might give my nephew the money to restore it out of DH's life insurance if he agrees to the original stipulation. That can't cost me any more than a funeral and burial plot.

coug7099
by Less Shitty on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM

My Dad wanted to be buried with his Father, sisters or Uncle but he asked sis and I not to do that because the VA would pay for him to be cremated and placed into the state's veteran's cemetery. He was a cheap old coot! When he died my brother, who is an a**hole and couldn't care less about what my Dad wanted refused to follow Dad's "wishes" and spent over $10K on a casket, funeral and buried him with his sister and uncle because he didn't want to see him end up in the Veteran's cemetery. Little did he know that he really had fulfilled our Dad's wishes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)