Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone watch tonight?

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (11-17):
louiegirl62
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I thought it made both families look really bad.

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I don't believe in the bible and thought those 2 looked like assholes. Polygamy isn't my bag but eh. I didn't have much thought about either family really just opposites like normal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Djinn83
by I'm baaaack on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this

I thought they made the republicans look better than the others. If I were a lefty, I'd be pissed that they chose an asshole dude, with two girlfriends, who only eats junk food and watches tv and calls women bitches on tv. Its like putting a honey booboo type to represent conservatives. It's like they went out of their way to find a "non judgemental" (if you think homosexuality is a sin, that's a fuckign judgement douche) bible thumping family. 

Quoting SASSYCJB:

I don't believe in the bible and thought those 2 looked like assholes. Polygamy isn't my bag but eh. I didn't have much thought about either family really just opposites like normal.

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Damn, pissed I missed it

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I agree. You put more thought into it than I did, but you hit the nail on the head.

Quoting Djinn83:

I thought they made the republicans look better than the others. If I were a lefty, I'd be pissed that they chose an asshole dude, with two girlfriends, who only eats junk food and watches tv and calls women bitches on tv. Its like putting a honey booboo type to represent conservatives. It's like they went out of their way to find a "non judgemental" (if you think homosexuality is a sin, that's a fuckign judgement douche) bible thumping family. 

Quoting SASSYCJB:

ThatSkinnyGirl
by Still Suspect on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I didn't see it.
wildhorses420
by Still Suspect on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Both looked bad but I thought the bible thumpers were such assholes. The polygamist family made a very good point by saying the thumpers were cowering behind their bibles as opposed to admitting it's how they feel independantly. The bible thumping husband was such a colossal asshole I just don't think I could have been as calm as that woman was around that doofy-haired wimpster. My beef is that...how can anyone who preaches the bible like that think it's okay to treat anyone like that? If it's one thing that burns me up it's people who claim to be Christian and think it's okay to be arrogant, condescending and judgemental.  I thought the other husband was a bit of a douchebag but he was just nowhere near as much of an asshole. Their situation...odd but if it works for them...whatever.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)