Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG OMG OMG!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 389 Total Views

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Have you watched bates motel?

lisairv
by Still Suspect on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I have...pretty good. My DS said I should watch true blood. I haven't yet. He got me hooked on the walking dead!

Quoting GoRed:

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Lol, he has good taste, I love the walking dead. Uh, we have to wait until October! Ugh.  I haven't seen true blood, it's a few seasons in, right? I'm not a fan of vampire things, but I'm the same with zombies, and love twd, so I guess I should give it a shot

Quoting lisairv:

I have...pretty good. My DS said I should watch true blood. I haven't yet. He got me hooked on the walking dead!

Quoting GoRed:

lisairv
by Still Suspect on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I have been waiting for summer to get here and now I want it to be October...lol. I haven't watched true blood but I think I may give it a try. He says game of thrones is good too. I like horror movies and stuff like that but I didn't think I would like walking dead either...boy was I wrong! 

Quoting GoRed:

Lol, he has good taste, I love the walking dead. Uh, we have to wait until October! Ugh.  I haven't seen true blood, it's a few seasons in, right? I'm not a fan of vampire things, but I'm the same with zombies, and love twd, so I guess I should give it a shot

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting GoRed:

lisairv
by Still Suspect on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hey djinn, isn't the guy from law and order svu in true blood now?

Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Quoting lisairv:

He was in this last season as the head of the "vampire authority" and he got NEKKID!

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

lisairv
by Still Suspect on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Now I have to start watching it! Lol.....woot 

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting lisairv:

He was in this last season as the head of the "vampire authority" and he got NEKKID!

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I love all things horror, I'm glad there are more shows of that genre now. Ever watch masters of horror? It was on hobo or show time a few years ago. 1 hour of a short horror story. 

Quoting lisairv:

I have been waiting for summer to get here and now I want it to be October...lol. I haven't watched true blood but I think I may give it a try. He says game of thrones is good too. I like horror movies and stuff like that but I didn't think I would like walking dead either...boy was I wrong! 

Quoting GoRed:

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting GoRed:

Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Did you ever watch "tales from the dark side" as a kid?

Quoting GoRed:

I love all things horror, I'm glad there are more shows of that genre now. Ever watch masters of horror? It was on hobo or show time a few years ago. 1 hour of a short horror story. 

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting GoRed:

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting GoRed:

lisairv
by Still Suspect on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Never saw it. We don't have hbo or any premium channels. I wonder if you could find it online? Sounds good.

Quoting GoRed:

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting GoRed:

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting GoRed:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)