Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nobody can be THAT allergic. UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 265 Total Views
1 mom liked this

The cat is out of the bag. It was the third grade teacher that I HAAAAATE! She complained in front of the office staff, who eventually let it leak out. The teachers were pretty much like me, they asked her why didn't she just say something? Why act like a child? Now the teacher is "feeling bullied" and demands action be taken against the teachers who questioned her. I have been bringing in stuff just for DS' teacher, directly to her room and she has been quitely handing it out to other teachers. The principal found out I brought in more olay bars, got some from the teacher, and then told me to keep bringing stuff in. Any scented items go directly to the room, and others can go in the lounge. Food products go to the staff room and they are going to give vouchers to needy parents to come "shop" in the staff room. And she said if this cunt teacher says anything to me or treats me rudely, to come directly to her (the principal). DS' teacher told me that the principal said she realized no matter what she does, this bitch is just going to keep on bitching. So who cares at this point, right?

Your move, bitch.

SO I have been getting into couponing lately. Not so much extreme couponing, but if something is free and I use it, I stock up. Well, atleast as much as being military and on the move allows me to. But I always have left over coupons for free stuff. So I decided to give it to DS' teacher, whom I LOVE! Its the first teacher I've actually cared for, even remotely. She can donate it to other teachers and parents who need some extra help. She was of course, amazed by the amount of free stuff I get, and said that they have a "free table" in the teacher's break room, where they put class room supplies and teaching materials they no longer want. She said she can place it there.

AWESOME! This gives me a chance to suck up to whatever teacher DS might get next year. And sorry, but lets face it, if the teacher adores the parent, the kid gets slightly special treatment. I'm not talking about anything major like grade wise. Example, I spent two days inflating the new PE equipment. We had to take a picture of the kids with the new equipment to give walmart as a thank you for donating box tops. DS was pulled out of class to be one of many to pose for the pic. Little shit like that makes his day.

Anyways, I got off topic. So yesterday I brought it a bunch of personal care stuff. Tons of disposable razors, olay bath bars, deodorant, boxes of bounce, even makeup and facial care. The teachers were extremely thankful and excited that I would be bringing in stuff once a week. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside. They even made requests! Today I brought in a few more things, mouth wash, toothpaste, etc. I was unloading it to the "free table" when I noticed that someone wrote on the white board by the table, "please do not bring scented items into this room. SOME are sensitive to scents." WTF? The only thing I can think of is the bounce. But it was sealed boxes, and the only way you could smell it is if you brought it up to your nose and took a deep whiff. Plus the fact that as soon as I unload it, its gone within an hour, also the room is fairly large. somebody is just being a bitch. I came back later to pick up DS and saw that somebody else wrote under that "IT'S FREE STUFF!!!!!". I giggled.

Well I got a call from the principal tonight. The anonymous teacher was apparently ticked off by the remark, and complained about the free scented items in the room. So the principal very frankly told me she didn't feel like dealing with the BS, especially during state testing week, and I should just stop bringing in free items, and simultaneously apologized and thanked me. (she took quite a few goodies too and asked for more olay bath bars)

Its always one bitch that ruins it for the rest. Who can be THAT sensitive, or allergic, to scents? Its not like I came in there spraying air freshener. Are you, or anybody you know really THAT sensitive to scents? Or is this just an uptight bitch? I'm not going to lie, I was really happy to do this for the teachers, or atleast the good teachers. You know the teachers who go without and spend a ton of their own money on the class. Then this bitch strolls in and not only fucks it up for the teachers, but fucks up my feeling like the warm and fuzzy do gooder. We'll find out who it is eventually, and I'm sure DS will get her as a teacher next year.

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatSkinnyGirl
by Still Suspect on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:53 AM

ughhhhhhh that is lame as hell. i can totally imagine your kid getting stuck with the bitchy sensitive nose teacher, too. 

my grandfather is pretty sensitive to smells and stuff and he has COPD from his asthma (he was never even a smoker) so we dont light candles when he is around and try not to use smelly perfumes or lotions around him either, but even with his sensitivity and COPD i do not think a pile of toiletries in the middle of a room would bother him at all. 

maybe someone was just pissed that they got to the pile last and didnt get any good stuff. LOL

Djinn83
by I'm baaaack on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:58 AM
2 moms liked this

NO! I didn't even tell you about that! I bring the goodies in during DS' lunchtime, so I can eat lunch with him. That is the lunch block for 2nd and 3rd graders. before them is the kinders and 1st graders. His bitchy cunt teacher last year already complained that it not fair, since she has to wait until the next day to see what I brought, since she goes to lunch before us. So its picked through by 2-5 teachers before kinder and first teachers can even look at it. ANd nobody likes her, so its not like she can ask some teacher to swipe some shit for her. Thats what she gets for being a cunt.

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

ughhhhhhh that is lame as hell. i can totally imagine your kid getting stuck with the bitchy sensitive nose teacher, too. 

my grandfather is pretty sensitive to smells and stuff and he has COPD from his asthma (he was never even a smoker) so we dont light candles when he is around and try not to use smelly perfumes or lotions around him either, but even with his sensitivity and COPD i do not think a pile of toiletries in the middle of a room would bother him at all. 

maybe someone was just pissed that they got to the pile last and didnt get any good stuff. LOL

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
If he gets that asshole for a teacher next year bathe your ass in perfume everytime you come around Lmao
Djinn83
by I'm baaaack on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:37 AM

I'm sure I'll find out who it was tomorrow. It had to be a 2nd or 3rd greade teacher, the teachers that were there when I dropped it off, because it was gone by the next lunch period. None of the other teachers would've even known bounce was in there. Unless the lingering scent sent some bitch into convulsions. And if thats the case, that chick needs to be put into a bubble.

Watch it be a 3rd grade teacher. Or maybe the 2nd grade teacher I had a problem with. And she was just being catty cause it was me who was bringing it in.

Quoting SASSYCJB:

If he gets that asshole for a teacher next year bathe your ass in perfume everytime you come around Lmao

ashley9603
by Sketchmo on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

My son is pretty sensitive to smells,but I think this teacher went overboard.I would think that if it was that bad they just wouldnt smell it lol(pick it up,opened it up to smell)Some teachers can be pretty snobby.I used to sub at dd's school.I am thinking about going back next year lol.

muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM
So none of the other teachers or school staff are allowed to use fabric softener or deodorant? Bull. What a dumbfuck.
Tal0n
by Still Suspect on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM

It's possible, but highly unlikely.  Sounds like the stupid teacher is being a stupid bitch.

PinkButterfly66
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I am sensitive to synthetic perfumes.  I get headaches.  I cannot walk down the candle aisle in Michaels without getting a headache. Some of the scents make me sneeze violently.  I buy unscented soaps, lotions, laundry detergent, softener, cleaners, etc..

Djinn83
by I'm baaaack on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Yes, I understand that. But would you continue to sit in the room, finish your lunch, wait until everybody left, then leave a passive aggressive note and complain to the principal? Or would you say, "I'm sorry. that stuff gives me headaches, can we find another place for it?"

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

I am sensitive to synthetic perfumes.  I get headaches.  I cannot walk down the candle aisle in Michaels without getting a headache. Some of the scents make me sneeze violently.  I buy unscented soaps, lotions, laundry detergent, softener, cleaners, etc..

ButterBattle
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Damn this teacher sounds like a freaking teenager. I don't like her and I don't even know her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)