Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you care?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 377 Total Views
2 moms liked this

about the new royal baby? what do you think of his name, george alexander louis?

i think babies are excting no matter who is giving birth (well, i mean, under most circumstances). i don't love the name george. i would have preferred alexander george louis if i had to use those names.

i have to say, i like kate more lately than ever before. no nanny, no chauffer taking them home from the hospital, no hiding of her post-baby bump. she seems sweet and down to earth.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatSkinnyGirl
by HugeGreasyDump on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
It would have been more exciting if it was a girl.

I hate the name george too.

Also, Jimmy Fallon and his wife welcomed a new baby yesterday too. They had a girl!
12345abcde54321
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:19 PM

i googled, there are apparently approximately 353,015 babies born each day. squeee!

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Also, Jimmy Fallon and his wife welcomed a new baby yesterday too. They had a girl!

ThatSkinnyGirl
by HugeGreasyDump on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:46 PM
In the world? Or in America?

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

i googled, there are apparently approximately 353,015 babies born each day. squeee!

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Bunny_Swan
by foofooclue on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I love Kate and William, so I enjoyed watching them come out of the hospital. They seem so in love (he was rubbing her back, etc.) and real.

ITA about the name, I wish Alexander was the first name and they had thrown Spencer in there to honor Diana. Queen E probably vetoed that, bitch. ;-)

mommy2boys0406
by PERFECTmom on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Yes, I actually do. And I wish his grandma were here to see him. Loved Princess Diana.

tonesofhome
by ASSBANDS! on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:51 PM

i agree, 

i still think she is an android

i still think she's too good for him 

hahaha

muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
I care. I love the name George, I wish it was a girl, and I wish I had Jimmy Fallon's baby yesterday.
tonesofhome
by ASSBANDS! on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

MIL has a canary named george

i always walk around him and say, "pretty george, are you a pretty bird george?" and he will sing for me. hehe. 

Quoting muzzyh:

I care. I love the name George, I wish it was a girl, and I wish I had Jimmy Fallon's baby yesterday.

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

My old ass watched the wedding (Diana)..but..meh..I am not really excited either way about this one

Quoting mommy2boys0406:

Yes, I actually do. And I wish his grandma were here to see him. Loved Princess Diana.

mommy2boys0406
by PERFECTmom on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Quoting Rileyscute:

My old ass watched the wedding (Diana)..but..meh..I am not really excited either way about this one

Quoting mommy2boys0406:

lol I didn't watch the wedding live because they were married a year before I was born, but I have watched the wedding. And I have a commemorative coffee mug of their wedding. I also have 3 books about her that I've had since I was a little girl, plus other things I've collected through out the years. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)