Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School form question!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 151 Total Views
It's asking what hospital I prefer if my kid has to go to the hospital. Can I write in 'which ever one is closest'?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ThatSkinnyGirl
by HugeGreasyDump on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM

i hate that question, because i always just put in the name of the closest hospital to the school - but then i think.. what if they are on a field trip and there is a closer hospital to where the field trip location is?! I think its OK to write what you said - or write the name of the closest one to the school and also write "or whichever is closest" LOL

i suppose it could be because some hospitals are "out of network" for your insurance? like here, there is a sutter hospital or a kaiser. if you have kaiser insurance, you would go to the kaiser hospital otherwise it is out of network. 

muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
There's a Children's Hospital 5 minutes from the school, but we've always gone to the hospital that's 10-15 minutes away. I'm pretty sure our insurance would be fine at Children's. I hate this shit. I'm kind of jealous of a friend who home schools, but her kids have the penmanship of a couple of cats...
12345abcde54321
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

i think you could write 'no preference' if you prefer they just take the kids to the closest one.

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I would write in " you paying?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)