Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

loverbabyboii

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 600 Replies
  • 10721 Total Views
1 mom liked this

here you fucking weirdo.

The first is everyone in the old group throwing around who could have been pubes, including Gibby, the second are me and Gibby talking about the situation.

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeishaMaeAsh
by Shiznit on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

for the record, i never came back and tried to be juice. i didn't want to edit it anymore and everyone scream i lied or something.

loverbabyboii
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM

This just proves you like to troll.

The.Last.Rebel
by Define on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting loverbabyboii:

And that she wasn't pubes and had no knowledge of who pubes was, or are you blind?

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM
2 moms liked this

and you are? oh yes..you are trolling

Quoting loverbabyboii:

KeishaMaeAsh
by Shiznit on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

apparently, you like to troll as well. considering what all this posting you are doing today is.

Quoting loverbabyboii:

loverbabyboii
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:01 PM

All I asked was why does Juice keep getting brought into things and why can't she just be left alone. She left. Really, this doesn't prove anything to me. It actually just makes you look like even more of a liar. Especially with the SS I have of you and Gibby talking, but it's cool. Continue to claim innocence. You have all your CM friends loving you again, right? That's the point of coming back here. I'll let you be, even though you all refuse to let others be.

Quoting KeishaMaeAsh:

apparently, you like to troll as well. considering what all this posting you are doing today is.

Quoting loverbabyboii:

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:03 PM
4 moms liked this

Is there some sort of statute of limitations?

Quoting loverbabyboii:

All I asked was why does Juice keep getting brought into things and why can't she just be left alone. She left. Really, this doesn't prove anything to me. It actually just makes you look like even more of a liar. Especially with the SS I have of you and Gibby talking, but it's cool. Continue to claim innocence. You have all your CM friends loving you again, right? That's the point of coming back here. I'll let you be, even though you all refuse to let others be.

Quoting KeishaMaeAsh:

Quoting loverbabyboii:

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM
After what juice has done why do you care?

Quoting loverbabyboii:

Quoting KeishaMaeAsh:

Quoting loverbabyboii:

The.Last.Rebel
by Define on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Um that is a SS of her and Gibby talking. And we already explained why she keeps getting brought up.

Quoting loverbabyboii:

Quoting KeishaMaeAsh:

Quoting loverbabyboii:

KeishaMaeAsh
by Shiznit on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this

nice deflection by the way. that didnt answer me at all.

Quoting loverbabyboii:

All I asked was why does Juice keep getting brought into things she is kind of CM legend.

and why can't she just be left alone. again, when you troll an entire website, you are going to be talked about, especially when you fake your own death. 

She left -wait i thought you said she died, or didn't die, or she didn't lie about dying... so exactly ms. smarty pants what did she or didn't she do? first you couldn't comprehend her lying about dying, now you are saying she "left", then please describe for all the lurkers how exactly multiple people got a text from her number saying she was dead and then a family member came on here into PB and said she was dead? you mean that's went she "left" again right? right after she faked her death to all her old friends. OK. Thanks for clearing up your misunderstandings.

Really, this doesn't prove anything to me - it probably should

. It actually just makes you look like even more of a liar.  - BINGO again, fuckers.

Especially with the SS I have of you and Gibby talking, oh really, please post them, go ahead. go right ahead and post them you have my permission.

but it's cool. -no it's not cool.

Continue to claim innocence. - well i am innoncent, thanks for your permission.

You have all your CM friends loving you again, right? That's the point of coming back here. I'll let you be, even though you all refuse to let others be. - you seem to be a bit upset that everyone doesn't hate me and bash me? I'm sorry. We could be friends, if you weren't so awkward.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)