Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry to use and abuse you again, EI. I've been busy with school...blah..busy with life...blah...depressed...blah blah blah

What the fuck is going on with the BHB bannings?

Insight here maybe?

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
lillierosalyn
by Still Suspect on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:42 AM

What's blink's screen name?

KissMyCouture07
by Sketchmo on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Blinkgoddess
laineysmum
by drag queen wanna-be on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:46 AM
3 moms liked this

That place is straight fucked. 

lillierosalyn
by Still Suspect on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM

lol this is greate.  How do pitches not know who is causing htis?   Stupid bitches. rolling on floor

The.Last.Rebel
by Welcome Wagon on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:58 AM

What the hell did Skepti do? She seems like the mellow type.

Quoting mybabysfavorite:

I came over here to find out what was going on. Who all had been banned? I know skepti, mamatomato, who else?

DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Skepti wasn't banned.

She said she closed her account because she was being harassed by Blinkgoddess and her crew. And her personal info was posted on threads on BHB.

Mama24Sweeties, Bethan Evan Colt, yickityyak, and alicia87 were banned, many others have been receiving vio notices.

IMO, someone with a grudge is reporting the shit out of those who have been vocal in supporting or protecting Skepti.

mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Blink has a crew? So she's not a random troll?

Was it a year, or two years ago this time that amber, tan and 1234(I know your real name but can't remember if it's in your sn) got banned for no reason? Someone with seasonal itchy finger?

Quoting DustRadio:

Skepti wasn't banned.

She said she closed her account because she was being harassed by Blinkgoddess and her crew. And her personal info was posted on threads on BHB.

Mama24Sweeties, Bethan Evan Colt, yickityyak, and alicia87 were banned, many others have been receiving vio notices.

IMO, someone with a grudge is reporting the shit out of those who have been vocal in supporting or protecting Skepti.

DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Quoting mysokalledlife:

Blink has a crew? So she's not a random troll?

Was it a year, or two years ago this time that amber, tan and 1234(I know your real name but can't remember if it's in your sn) got banned for no reason? Someone with seasonal itchy finger?

From the looks of things, there is a crew.  Blinkgoddess claimed that she never goes to BBC unless someone posts a link, especially about Skepticat. Also, lots of unknown people chiming in to suck Blink's internet cock when she posts her shit.

IIRC, this stemmed from her birthboard, where she posted under a different username? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

loopymom4
by Totally Loopy on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Who used a different screenname? Skepti?
This has happened more than a few times. It happened on old BBC. I'm not even surprisedour shocked anymore.
DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Quoting loopymom4:

Who used a different screenname? Skepti?

Right. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)