Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry to use and abuse you again, EI. I've been busy with school...blah..busy with life...blah...depressed...blah blah blah

What the fuck is going on with the BHB bannings?

Insight here maybe?

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I was banned once for no reason... then I was unbanned. It's fun.
mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I just flipped through the about 20 pages, just looking...i see a lot of old threads have been bumped, threads that have been bumped 80000x. Someone must have specific ones bookmarked, it's odd that it's always those specific threads, typically within the same time frame.
Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM

As far as I know no one has filled the empty space.  I know that there was a tie and they just put 6 of us in there.  I am not sure how many they originally wanted/needed.  

Quoting mysokalledlife:

I just posted on the Soul thread... who took over her place as GO? Is Fencer still a GO?

VooDooB
by Don't touch me. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:56 PM
3 moms liked this

I just wanted to stop in and say that I was banished yesterday for no reason given. Just a notice from BBC saying my account was closed.

It's weird since I wasn't involved in any drama, just posting on the poofed threads made me a target I guess.

I'm not going to create a new account until the craziness dies down and since I don't have facebook maybe someone would be so kind to pass the word on. I think some might find it interesting I've been booted since most know I stay out of the drama.

12345abcde54321
by French Maid on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

ok so i only read the first page but i'm LOLing at the idea that the word blink is now called 'the b word' over there, and using it is a scold-able offense. i heart cafemom!

12345abcde54321
by French Maid on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM

TPTB probably hypothesized that you are a formerly banned member under a new username and new IP and banned you based on that speculation. there was at least one member who was accused of being me reincarnated under a new IP and banned LOL. B.itches B.e C.razy!

Quoting VooDooB:

I just wanted to stop in and say that I was banished yesterday for no reason given. Just a notice from BBC saying my account was closed.

It's weird since I wasn't involved in any drama, just posting on the poofed threads made me a target I guess.

I'm not going to create a new account until the craziness dies down and since I don't have facebook maybe someone would be so kind to pass the word on. I think some might find it interesting I've been booted since most know I stay out of the drama.

VooDooB
by Don't touch me. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I'm not IP banned. I can still see the board.

lesismore24
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Voodoo Bacon? Is that you?

So much bullshit going on over there.

Quoting VooDooB:

VooDooB
by Don't touch me. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Yep it's me. I'm following the CF thread. Give me a shout out there someone! I'm feeling invisible. And sad.

hollyfulloflies
by Vagenda on Fire on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Did that happen with both names?

Quoting VooDooB:

Yep it's me. I'm following the CF thread. Give me a shout out there someone! I'm feeling invisible. And sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN