Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry to use and abuse you again, EI. I've been busy with school...blah..busy with life...blah...depressed...blah blah blah

What the fuck is going on with the BHB bannings?

Insight here maybe?

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (41-50):
mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I've seen mention of you on the BHB. You were before my time, but hello:) 

mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I'm guessing most of what you heard was false, since I know who you "hang" with... but yeah, your name doesn't ring a bell. Why were you banned?

Quoting mama24sweeties:

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Quoting mysokalledlife:

I'm guessing most of what you heard was false, since I know who you "hang" with... but yeah, your name doesn't ring a bell. Why were you banned?

Quoting mama24sweeties:

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I wasn't sure why they banned me at first, then the  community finally got back to me. I was banned for "hypothetically threatening" a member. Not exactly true, but sort of true I guess. I was merely warning her that if she kept doing what others said she was (stalking someone and putting their personal info on there) that SOMEBODY might do that to her and I told her to be careful. The mods perceived that as a threat, so I went poof.

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Also, I don't know anything about you except something about helping a girl whose house burned down. So I guess I've just heard nice things.

mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Are they bringing you back? Or are you out??

I saw someone post a meme yesterday that said "I will find you, and I will kill you" from Taken. That sounds like more of a threat than what you've done.

Quoting mama24sweeties:

I wasn't sure why they banned me at first, then the  community finally got back to me. I was banned for "hypothetically threatening" a member. Not exactly true, but sort of true I guess. I was merely warning her that if she kept doing what others said she was (stalking someone and putting their personal info on there) that SOMEBODY might do that to her and I told her to be careful. The mods perceived that as a threat, so I went poof.

hollyfulloflies
by Vagenda on Fire on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I will still be here, and if I am being honest I will probably be back on BHB. I need a small break, its getting to be too much over there.

Quoting DustRadio:

Quoting hollyfulloflies:

Im posting something for you. I requested to close my account anyways.

toddler tantrum

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Sorry, I don't know how to work this thing quite yet with the quotes and whatnot. But no, I don't think they will let me back in. I got a bunch of warnings last year, but I've been doing really good lately. Then this happens. I totally didn't see it coming.

hollyfulloflies
by Vagenda on Fire on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Can I lay my head on your bosom? Im glad you are over here!!! <3

Quoting mama24sweeties:

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Oh, Holly! Can I smell your hair? I will admit it is nice to see familiar people over here. This layout is definitely different. I don't understand a goddamn thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN