Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, pardon my ignorance, but...

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 179 Replies
  • 5317 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Since I was recently exiled from BHB, I have been pretty careful on CM. How do I NOT fuck shit up on here? I never meant to fuck up stuff over there, but I guess the mods weren't as appreciative of my humor as others are. 

Anyway, I've noticed people say "duck" instead of "fuck." What's up with that? 

Also, I kind of tore into the BHB from my birth board, not really understanding the flow of things. Luckily, after a while they saw I meant no harm and was only there for the laughs. Is it the same here? Or can I just sort of spring out of the cake, so to speak? 

Thanks in advance. I like it here so far. Just getting used to the weird format and all of that. Any tips would be appreciated. For those of you who don't know me, this is sort of my way of coping with seven kids during the day. This stuff is my outlet while they run around the house and fuck shit up. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again.

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:33 PM
It takes a lot to get banned from cm burst out of your shell
The.Last.Rebel
by Define on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:07 PM
^^yep. In public groups, it really doesn't matter. Cursing is allowed just not in titles (you can do like '@ss, b!tch' and stuff though.

You can do intros if you want too.

May I ask what DID happen over there?
Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell you can do just about anything here..
mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Thanks. It got weird over there and a bunch of us got banned for taking up for someone who was truly being harassed. The offender and her little birth board gang went on a reporting spree and boom! My history wasn't great anyway. I had a lot of warnings over stupid shit in the past, so the last one was the last straw I guess. 

It's good to know they aren't so uptight here. I'm seeing stuff regularly on MC that is waaaay worse than the stuff I got warned for on bbc. 

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Duck is usually an autocorrect lol. Let loose call some bitch a cunt!
Pimpflamingo
by Redneckulous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

The whole deal with SK was crazy. It really pisses me off that so many people got banned...I am guessing over taking up for her. It's total bullshit. I kinda thought some of y'all would be reinstated since you weren't the ones in the wrong. Anyhow, I'm glad to see you here....I come over every now and then to see what's going on. Especially when it's slow on BHB or it blows up. The good thing about being here is you will always know when there is an implosion over there! 

loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
More than half the time you can come HERE to figure out what's going on THERE! Reason being that you can actually discuss things here without it being a vio because you're discussing a vio. It's nice to be able to say what you really want.
DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Quoting loopymom4:

It's nice to be able to say what you really want.

It is!

CaliforniaTrees
by Meg's favorite, 1 of on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm really just saying what everybody else is, but you can really let it out here. I told somebody to fuck themselves the other day and it was awesome!
Nuagent
by not the generic blah on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm painfully bored at work with the recent changes to the BHB roll call. I am happy to see a few familiar faces. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN