Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BHB's Hot Topic Is...

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 44 Replies
  • 2014 Total Views

....paper plates.

paper.fucking.plates.

That is all.

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I know. Liz (alpacazanax) told me. I had to go and look. I may or may not have made fun of some people. DH is going to read the thread later. 

BoobPunch
by HorseLime on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:40 PM

LOL. I just...honestly...I've been on BHB for a long ass time. And I have never seen it get so...blah.

Quoting mama24sweeties:

I know. Liz (alpacazanax) told me. I had to go and look. I may or may not have made fun of some people. DH is going to read the thread later. 

GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Lol,what?

i saw the whole fencer fiasco, that's when I knew BHB had lost all standards (she was involved in a trashy situation, bitching about it, and got special treatment because she's a GO). I have nothing against her, just thought the whole thing was ridiculous.  

BoobPunch
by HorseLime on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Yeah, almost 700 comments about paper plates. Specifically why or why not to use them. This is the best comment so far.

SmilingSparkling: "I only use artisanal clay pottery made by silent fair trade feminist nuns. The clay comes from the shit of organically fed diverse children and harvested from picturesque compost toilets. I wash them with the tears of people less environmentally aware than I. Because I make them cry. They deserve to cry."

Hahaha.

Quoting GoRed:

Lol,what?

i saw the whole fencer fiasco, that's when I knew BHB had lost all standards (she was involved in a trashy situation, bitching about it, and got special treatment because she's a GO). I have nothing against her, just thought the whole thing was ridiculous.  

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I wish I knew who you guys were on there. I bet we liked each other. I can just tell. 

Anyway, I'm tempted to go try to liven things up over there, but I'd probably just get banned again.

justpeekingin
by bit.ly/1qwaBOX on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM

paper plates are so wasteful.

that's all i got.

12345abcde54321
by French Maid on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

well that seems to be what bhb wants, soo good for them?

Quoting BoobPunch:

LOL. I just...honestly...I've been on BHB for a long ass time. And I have never seen it get so...blah.

Quoting mama24sweeties:

loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

See mama, since you're banned and they'll ban you if you go back, you have nothing to lose. You can go over there and let it all hang out. Tell em how dumbass boring they are. Now someone's butthurt cause she's not in some private group. Ha. Well we all know how those turn out, lol.

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Lmfao. I would feel guilty if people I like over there started fighting, though. I really miss Kato, Keco, Ermah, and a bunch of others. I really liked timberline. It pisses me off when people make fun of her. 

Quoting loopymom4:

See mama, since you're banned and they'll ban you if you go back, you have nothing to lose. You can go over there and let it all hang out. Tell em how dumbass boring they are. Now someone's butthurt cause she's not in some private group. Ha. Well we all know how those turn out, lol.

sanderson7569
by Awesometastic on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I can't even sign into bbc anymore. I guess I got booted again and I never commented on anything. The last time I looked on bhb I had to leave because the first page was just stupid boring post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN