Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey BHB!!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 3493 Total Views
So... what just happened? Where did the blog go?
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaliforniaTrees
by Meg's favorite, 1 of on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I want to know the same thing.
DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:38 AM

It was removed. The person who set up the blog said that wordpress deleted it as a violation of terms of service.

CaliforniaTrees
by Meg's favorite, 1 of on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM
That makes sense. I only read halfway through because I was at work. I went on break to finish reading and it was gone.

Is GM real or not? I felt bad for that girl. I PAN'd her a few times but only got one reply, talking about formula for her daughter, which had nothing to do with my PANs.

Quoting DustRadio:

It was removed. The person who set up the blog said that wordpress deleted it as a violation of terms of service.

mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I only saw a wall of pictures. Who is gias mom? For real? And who is giasmommyy? And who has that much time to grab 5000 pictures from Google searches and make a blog?
DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM

there was some truth and some lies across those multiple screen names. I doubt it will ever be known exactly who the poster was, but it's obvious this was a whole lot of trolling designed to rile people up.

CaliforniaTrees
by Meg's favorite, 1 of on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:42 AM
So... not real? Damn.
mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Wow.
So it wasn't like a 14 year old, just pretending?

Quoting DustRadio:

there was some truth and some lies across those multiple screen names. I doubt it will ever be known exactly who the poster was, but it's obvious this was a whole lot of trolling designed to rile people up.

mysokalledlife
by Nothing to see here. on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Was the concerned group formed for US? I remember years ago she was suicidal, but group was formed recently. Did she try again? Has anyone been in contact with her?

Quoting DustRadio:

DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Quoting mysokalledlife: Wow.
So it wasn't like a 14 year old, just pretending?

Don't know. There was a real person who had a real baby, and correct names were given for mom and baby, but there's no way to know for sure if it was mom and baby posting, or someone using that particular mom and baby's info.

There were other names used in other screen names that are connected IRL to the real mom and baby. So I don't think there's any way to know for sure.

DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Quoting mysokalledlife: Was the concerned group formed for US? I remember years ago she was suicidal, but group was formed recently. Did she try again? Has anyone been in contact with her?

Yup and  yup. She made a post on the BHB after she received a wellness check that she was fine and getting  help, but she hasn't returned under the US screenname as far as I know.

edited to add: That was almost a year ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN