Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nelopeen

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 5:54 PM
  • 225 Replies
  • 15591 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Is she here? Why are her threads being deleted?
by on May. 15, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperGirlAgain
by SB/SC GIF impaired on May. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
What's going on? I've been catching up on sleep.
Malikiliki
by BitchesBeShady on May. 15, 2014 at 6:07 PM
She's started one about finding her Mom's email? I don't think she's ok in the head right now.
bloatedbuthappy
by not an asshole on May. 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM
9 moms liked this

She is never ok in the head, sadly.

Maybe she wasn't getting enough attention/donations? 

Quoting Malikiliki: She's started one about finding her Mom's email? I don't think she's ok in the head right now.

SuperGirlAgain
by SB/SC GIF impaired on May. 15, 2014 at 6:11 PM
I cannot imagine being in my "right mind" if my baby had cancer. I'd be losing it, but what is her history?
Rose_Noah
by dirty mustard lover on May. 15, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Someone catch me up please, I've been gone for over a week
LucyBall20
by redheaded hottie on May. 15, 2014 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Honestly I'm worried about her, and I didn't know of she had a account over here she could talk about that wouldn't be closed or if anyone knew what was going on.
bloatedbuthappy
by not an asshole on May. 15, 2014 at 6:16 PM
14 moms liked this

She's insane, an admitted troll and has posted many, many, MANY threads that highlight her instability.

I would be so upset if my child had cancer. We had a cancer scare with my son, shortly before he turned 5.It was gut wrenching. However, I somehow made it through without requesting donations from online strangers.

Quoting SuperGirlAgain: I cannot imagine being in my "right mind" if my baby had cancer. I'd be losing it, but what is her history?

Malikiliki
by BitchesBeShady on May. 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM
I know I saw her lamenting the fact that no one liked her anymore. This was back in January and then after that she got the diagnosis for her son and a lot of attention. Which she wanted.

Not saying one way or another but I'm leaning towards bullshit.
LucyBall20
by redheaded hottie on May. 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Never mind fash cleared it up. I opened the one about looking for her mom's email but then it was gone and wasn't sure why (I guess because sleuthing) the second one was deleted before I could open it, and then I think the third one is her just venting about the other two being deleted.
SuperGirlAgain
by SB/SC GIF impaired on May. 15, 2014 at 6:20 PM
I get it. I think the most I would be comfortable asking for would be homemade cards. My kid has too much shit as it is.

I really hate questioning something like this. Has she been on meds or anything? I'm sure when she was trolling that she never considered in a million years that she would legitimately need the support of BHB for something so awful.

Quoting bloatedbuthappy:

She's insane, an admitted troll and has posted many, many, MANY threads that highlight her instability.

I would be so upset if my child had cancer. We had a cancer scare with my son, shortly before he turned 5.It was gut wrenching. However, I somehow made it through without requesting donations from online strangers.

Quoting SuperGirlAgain: I cannot imagine being in my "right mind" if my baby had cancer. I'd be losing it, but what is her history?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)