Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Harlot! I see you. GTFIH!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  • 342 Replies
  • 8525 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I don't care who you were, or what you did.... I'm just glad you are back!

hugs all around!

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harlot
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:22 PM
4 moms liked this

ItsDjinn
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM
3 moms liked this

*blank stare*

im not following....are you insulting me?

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Harlot!!! so glad you are back!!

Harlot
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Haha, I don't know how that first part got attached to the "wat" but it's funny. 

Thanks DJ!  And thanks to everyone who has shown me love and support. Rose let me know today what's been happening, I have just been taking a break from here. I don't come here to argue, especially not to be picked at by people constantly just because I'm their BEC (deal with your BEC like a grown woman Snake, stop fucking up the board with it), and I definitely am not here to be accused of some crazy bullshit like being Juice or anyone else. 

I DO come here to laugh, have fun, offer and receive advice, to snark, and share community. So I hope I can keep doing that. Smooches to all of you who have been awesome. Snake you may consider yourself on "ignore". I don't read your comments. So just keep that in mind. 

Peace and Rose, Thanks especially for backing me up because you knew the truth about what was being said and I appreciate you standing up and saying it. To whoever called out Snake for trying to make her personal issue a group issue THANK YOU!  She has been doing this for a month since our falling out and the thickest of skins can only tolerate so much childish bullshit. I'm not surprised to hear that Snake was the one who told Peace that I was Juice. I'm guessing she's also the one who told Rebel that. She's been trying to turn people against me for weeks. So get over yourself Snake. And also, why don't you tell us who you used to be if you're going to be so adamant others do?  I guess I'll never know the answer to that because she won't answer it and I won't read it even if she does, ha!

anyway, I miss you CMers. You're my pals and I really do care for a lot of you. I hope everyone is doing well, even the bitches, and I'll be back when I feel like this crap is gone away in a couple of days.  My final word on the topic is I am not Juice. Period. I won't discuss it further with anyone except people who've proven to be friends. If they want to talk to me, they're always welcome. I'm not hiding anything, but I'm also not getting involved in middle school drama. 

Ok, see ya!

also, love you Lainey for keeping my title the same. That was nice to see. Extra smooch for you.

Harlot
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol no, it was supposed to just be the lady saying "wat" because you called my name :)

Quoting ItsDjinn:

*blank stare*

im not following....are you insulting me?

Harlot
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw thanks Becca!  Hugs 

Quoting Rileyscute:

laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I... don't... get it. 

Quoting Harlot:

loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:45 PM
*raises eyebrows*
Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I got your back, or front..or if you want a total boob lift..shit is ok..you can totally live down anything, well maybe not assbands, but anything else..you are good

Quoting Harlot:

Aw thanks Becca!  Hugs 

Quoting Rileyscute:

The.Last.Rebel
by Define on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Now twisting and lying shit is not gonna keep ppl quiet, period!

Quoting Harlot:

Haha, I don't know how that first part got attached to the "wat" but it's funny. 

Thanks DJ!  And thanks to everyone who has shown me love and support. Rose let me know today what's been happening, I have just been taking a break from here. I don't come here to argue, especially not to be picked at by people constantly just because I'm their BEC (deal with your BEC like a grown woman Snake, stop fucking up the board with it), and I definitely am not here to be accused of some crazy bullshit like being Juice or anyone else. 

I DO come here to laugh, have fun, offer and receive advice, to snark, and share community. So I hope I can keep doing that. Smooches to all of you who have been awesome. Snake you may consider yourself on "ignore". I don't read your comments. So just keep that in mind. 

Peace and Rose, Thanks especially for backing me up because you knew the truth about what was being said and I appreciate you standing up and saying it. To whoever called out Snake for trying to make her personal issue a group issue THANK YOU!  She has been doing this for a month since our falling out and the thickest of skins can only tolerate so much childish bullshit. I'm not surprised to hear that Snake was the one who told Peace that I was Juice. I'm guessing she's also the one who told Rebel that. She's been trying to turn people against me for weeks. So get over yourself Snake. And also, why don't you tell us who you used to be if you're going to be so adamant others do?  I guess I'll never know the answer to that because she won't answer it and I won't read it even if she does, ha!

anyway, I miss you CMers. You're my pals and I really do care for a lot of you. I hope everyone is doing well, even the bitches, and I'll be back when I feel like this crap is gone away in a couple of days.  My final word on the topic is I am not Juice. Period. I won't discuss it further with anyone except people who've proven to be friends. If they want to talk to me, they're always welcome. I'm not hiding anything, but I'm also not getting involved in middle school drama. 

Ok, see ya!

also, love you Lainey for keeping my title the same. That was nice to see. Extra smooch for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)