• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG.. DJ... and maybe any Robert Palmer fans..

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 328 Total Views

Know how you saw that video for the song you LOVED and it kind of ruined the song for you?

Well I just found a video for a song I HATE (okay not hate but it irritates me and I change the station when it's on the radio) and it kind of MADE THE SONG FOR ME! 

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Oh.. I also saw this video. LOVE the song. But yeah. Lead singer is basically the opposite of everything I look for in a man. Stick thin and long hair? Pardon me while I run screaming away. 

Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:58 PM

nope..it still annoys me

funny vid though

Quoting laineysmum:

Know how you saw that video for the song you LOVED and it kind of ruined the song for you?

Well I just found a video for a song I HATE (okay not hate but it irritates me and I change the station when it's on the radio) and it kind of MADE THE SONG FOR ME! 

laineysmum
by WWRPD? on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah I had to turn it way down about halfway through. It's still a dreadful song. But the video is hilarious! 

Quoting Rileyscute:

nope..it still annoys me

funny vid though

Quoting laineysmum:

Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Lmao, im, mad that all those dudes are hotter than me.
12345abcde54321
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Haha I'm so dumb. I was like, Robert Palmer? The Cure? But no, that's Robert Smith.

I'm the dumbestest smart person I'll ever meet ;)

12345abcde54321
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Isn't that so funny? My kids love that song so after some begging I previewed the video to see if it was appropriate to show them. Yeah, ruined it. I thought he was going to be sexy for some reason. No. Lol.

Quoting laineysmum:

Oh.. I also saw this video. LOVE the song. But yeah. Lead singer is basically the opposite of everything I look for in a man. Stick thin and long hair? Pardon me while I run screaming away. 

12345abcde54321
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM

And since this thread got me thinking about Robert Smith and The Cure, this used to be my favorite song by them. Wonder if I still love it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)