Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food drama

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 416 Total Views
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I'm not goating that fucker. Cliffs?

my kitchen closes at a certain time too. If they didn't eat, then too bad. They get prison rations, buttered bread and water.

SuperGirlAgain
by SuperFuck on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Do I need to read it?

I already saw some kind of butthurt at Lil today for being irritated with her toddler.

Kids are assholes. Fact.

So are adults.

I just la de da through BHB some days.
Soulprncs2
by PrincessBroad on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Calli's Clan seemed to be taking personally that ppl disagreed with Op, then there was a cat fight between CC and Science Teach.

Basically,op asked if she was wrong for how she handled her kid at dinner time. The poll are more than in op's favor, but like all ops she focused on the ones that didn't agree. Then some ppl seemed to take it real personal. At one point op seemed combative with the ones disagreeing. The post is titled Am I wrong? Well some will think u r and some will think u aren't.

If I had never had my son I would probably have her rules. It only takes one time for him to puke on me for me to say eat don't eat it is up to u. I guarantee that little boy would never eat his meal and would sneak downstairs and eat the contents of my fridge and pantry. Ds is stubborn like his mama.
SnakePitSnake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I opened the first page. Need to read this one.

Please await my return. I'll be back in approx six hours.

Quoting SuperGirlAgain: Do I need to read it?

I already saw some kind of butthurt at Lil today for being irritated with her toddler.

Kids are assholes. Fact.

So are adults.

I just la de da through BHB some days.
Soulprncs2
by PrincessBroad on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Mobile Photo

Wtf?
Katimmy
by Frisky Business on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:44 PM
3 moms liked this
I want to punch Mr not so fucking bright in the nuts.
Soulprncs2
by PrincessBroad on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:50 PM
The bhb is a bb, now, so if u are not full of unicorn shit u will be crucifies.
12345abcde54321
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I think the OP is a petty bitch. If the food is there and the kid wants to eat it, why the hell not? I eat when I want to eat..

I wouldn't make a meal at that time of day - but I'd allow the kid to have some leftovers sheesh. If she ate a big meal at 4, it makes perfect sense that she wasn't hungry until 8:30.

12345abcde54321
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Agree completely with this statement made on pg 1 "She should learn to trust her body cues on hunger and not force herself to eat because if she don't she will be denied food later."

Hahaha also agree with this "And honestly, oranges with spaghetti and frozen vegetables sounds gross." 

OPs response right here annoyed the shit out of me. "Is it really the collective opinion of the bhb is that insisting an almost 10 year old try her veggies is child abuse and causing eating disorders?"
What about that OP said anything about insisting a 10yr try veggies? She said she wanted to eat about 30 min too late and was sent to bed hungry instead. Gotta love the backpedaling.

PeachiMommy
by we likey on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Wow. While I have no grown kids of my own, I think I would probably let my kids eat after 8. I guess it depends on what time. At a certain age, if they're still hungry (actually hungry, not bored) I would let them grab left overs or something healthy as long as I'm awake.

I was always able to eat when I wanted as a kid. My parents did get upset if I didn't eat at dinner time (though I usually did) but wouldn't not let me eat later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)